Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?

Go down 
+9
Ch. P.
sunbeam
Admin
EricSaadeFan
niksi483
Anakina
Kamilla
Juliaahr
dexan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
niksi483

niksi483

Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:24 pm

Probably Eric will sign one or two, and then, they will just print 1239493450 copies Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:35 pm

niksi483 wrote:
Probably Eric will sign one or two, and then, they will just print 1239493450 copies Razz

I'm 100% sure of that, I really don't believe they are all really signed by him Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com
Anakina

Anakina

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:07 pm

Admin wrote:
niksi483 wrote:

I'm 100% sure of that, I really don't believe they are all really signed by him Embarassed

Unfortunately I think the same. Sad He could dedicate a day or two to sign CDs, but naaah, too much work for him I suppose. xD Anyway it's cool to have his signature in the CD, even if it's "fake".

Can anyone explain more or less how to buy in CDON? It has to be the same both in CDON.eu and CDON.se, but I've never bought anything in this site, so I want to know what to do in the swedish web just in case we have to pre-order the CD there for our signed copy.
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Day or two?! I believe he won't be able to move his hand or/and write anything else but his signature.
But of course, even a "fake" signed copy is alright Very Happy (wish I was in sweden...)

Oh, why can't they just put it on iTunes already?! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dexan

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Anakina wrote:
Admin wrote:
niksi483 wrote:

Unfortunately I think the same. Sad He could dedicate a day or two to sign CDs, but naaah, too much work for him I suppose. xD Anyway it's cool to have his signature in the CD, even if it's "fake".

Can anyone explain more or less how to buy in CDON? It has to be the same both in CDON.eu and CDON.se, but I've never bought anything in this site, so I want to know what to do in the swedish web just in case we have to pre-order the CD there for our signed copy.

we can only sign up on the cdon.eu site as to sign up on the cdon.se site you need a passnummer which you only have if you live in sweden Sad i have emailed them again but they havent come back yet Sad
Back to top Go down
dexan

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:17 pm

sorry for the double post mac is playing up, i did get a reply and here is what they said:

Quote :
Hello,

I was wondering like stated on your other sites if i pre-order the Eric Saade 'Saade Vol 1' before the 28th june 2011, will it be signed?

thanks

Dean

Quote :
Hello,

Yes, if you book this item you should receive it signed.

so it looks official if you get it from CDON.eu you should still receive it signed Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i have also asked them to update the page with this information so there will be no more confusion Smile
Back to top Go down
Anakina

Anakina

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:56 am

niksi483 wrote:
Day or two?! I believe he won't be able to move his hand or/and write anything else but his signature.

And after those couple of days he will be able to have a break. xDD If I were Eric, ¡'d sacrifice my hand for a day and I would be happy to see how errr... happy (again xD) are my fans (?).

So if we aren't living in Sweden we can't buy their things? C'mon, they're bad people =(! Well, if we can get our signed copy from cdon.eu I forgive them. xDD Thanks for the info dexan. =D It's time to pre-order the CD I guess.
Back to top Go down
dexan

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:01 pm

Anakina wrote:
niksi483 wrote:

And after those couple of days he will be able to have a break. xDD If I were Eric, ¡'d sacrifice my hand for a day and I would be happy to see how errr... happy (again xD) are my fans (?).

So if we aren't living in Sweden we can't buy their things? C'mon, they're bad people =(! Well, if we can get our signed copy from cdon.eu I forgive them. xDD Thanks for the info dexan. =D It's time to pre-order the CD I guess.

i already have Very Happy just gotta wait now XD and no problem Razz
Back to top Go down
sunbeam

sunbeam

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:06 pm

Hey,
thank you. You helped me a lot.
But I still have a problem. I have found three links where you can buy Eric's new album.
Two are swedish and one is a .com-website but there I can't get the signed version.
Just tell me: Can I buy it with euros at:

http://cdon.se/musik/saade_eric/saade_vol.1_%282011%29-14466170
or
http://aftonbladetwebshop.cdon.se/musik/saade_eric/saade_vol.1_%282011%29-14466170

and if not is there a chance for me to get the signed version somewhere where I needn't pay with kr?
And another question: I won't get the signed version there, do I? :
http://cdon.eu/music/saade_eric/saade_vol.1_%282011%29-14466170
Thank you for your answers!
Smile bounce Neutral Shocked Very Happy Razz Question bounce Smile
Back to top Go down
Anakina

Anakina

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Hi sunbeam. If you aren't from Sweden you can't pre-order the CD in cdon.se because you need a sort of code that only swedish people can get, so it doesn't matter if the price is in kr. But I think that you should be able to pay in € because I've bought things from the UK and the coin it's not a problem (well, at least in ebay). About the signed copy, our friend dexan emailed twice to cdon.eu and they said that you should get a signed CD if you pre-order it at the european site.
Back to top Go down
sunbeam

sunbeam

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Anakina wrote:
Hi sunbeam. If you aren't from Sweden you can't pre-order the CD in cdon.se because you need a sort of code that only swedish people can get, so it doesn't matter if the price is in kr. But I think that you should be able to pay in € because I've bought things from the UK and the coin it's not a problem (well, at least in ebay). About the signed copy, our friend dexan emailed twice to cdon.eu and they said that you should get a signed CD if you pre-order it at the european site.

Hey Anakina! Thank you! So if I order the CD here:
they will send me the signed version, right?
I'm just a bit bemused because they don't tell you that you'll get the signed version there.
Back to top Go down
Anakina

Anakina

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:21 pm

sunbeam wrote:

Hey Anakina! Thank you! So if I order the CD here:
they will send me the signed version, right?
I'm just a bit bemused because they don't tell you that you'll get the signed version there.

You're welcome. =) Yes, if you order the CD in that link you should get the signed copy. That's what people from cdon said. If we don't receive our signed copies... Well, they would be a bunch of liars. xDDDD In previous posts you have the replies that people from cdon sent to dexan. =D
Back to top Go down
sunbeam

sunbeam

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Thank you! I'll try then!
Back to top Go down
Anakina

Anakina

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:20 pm

Guys, I have a question. For those who have already ordered the CD or bought something else in cdon, did you have a charge of €13.90? My brother ordered a couple of CDs for me but now he had the charge that I said before appart from the amount he paid for the CDs and delivery. Do you know anything about this? Is it normal or they charged him more than the usual? He's asking me for explanations, but I don't know of course, I can't give him an answer. =/
Back to top Go down
Ch. P.

Ch. P.

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:19 pm

The prices at cdon.eu are all excluded VAT. So you have to add the VAT to your price. At the bills end is the VAT listed, so you can compare the prices at the website and your bill.
Back to top Go down
Anakina

Anakina

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:44 pm

Mmm.. It seems that finally they charged my brother twice the price of one of the CDs and the delivery cost. But we still don't know why the charged that CD twice. Now we don't know if they're gonna charge the price of Eric's CD. =(
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:31 pm

WTF?! They charged you twice? Why?
Did you try messaging them or something?
Back to top Go down
lotcha

lotcha

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Hey everyone,

I am new to this site but I am a fan of Eric when I found out he was going to compete in Eurovision this year! I wanted to thank you all to let me know about the site CDON to pre-order Eric Saade Vol. 1 outside of Sweden! I have sent them an e-mail to confirm yet again if they will send a signed copy, and this is what they answered:

Dear Charlotte,
Thank you for contacting us.
It is correct, that customers who pre-order the mentioned item will receive a signed copy.
We furthermore thank you for your positive feedback, and wish you a good weekend.

So very good news indeed! Woohoo cheers
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:12 pm

thanks to all who wrote to this site.
i just ordered my copy.
it was really easy
gosh iam so happy about having my own credit card (:
Back to top Go down
lotcha

lotcha

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:26 pm

i got a message today that my cd is on its way!! Very Happy though the official release is wednesday? hmm! hehe
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:40 am

lotcha wrote:
i got a message today that my cd is on its way!! Very Happy though the official release is wednesday? hmm! hehe
i got that email too (:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:50 am

A girl just tweeted me saying she already has the cd in her hands Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:19 pm

Admin wrote:
A girl just tweeted me saying she already has the cd in her hands Very Happy
on tumblr somone posted a picture#
http://nedyah-spk.tumblr.com/post/7009089477/miakispus-this-is-the-cd
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:23 pm

it's from the same girl ... already posted them on saade vol.1 topic Wink
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Lucky girl. Sure I'll have to wait for a month to have it in my hands. Nevertheless it will worth the waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next