Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?

Go down 
+9
Ch. P.
sunbeam
Admin
EricSaadeFan
niksi483
Anakina
Kamilla
Juliaahr
dexan
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dexan

Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? Empty
PostSubject: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:31 pm

heya i was wondering if someone could clear this up for me Very Happy

on the home page of Eric Saade Daily it says 'Click The Photo Above', that then takes you to a sweedish site i have tried to sign up on it but they want a sweedish passnummer which is only for swedish people, i saw at the top that it is run though CDON. They also have a CDON.com site so i was wondering if i pre-order it though CDON.com will i still get the signed version?
Back to top Go down
Juliaahr

Juliaahr

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:13 pm

dexan wrote:

on the home page of Eric Saade Daily it says 'Click The Photo Above', that then takes you to a sweedish site i have tried to sign up on it but they want a sweedish passnummer which is only for swedish people, i saw at the top that it is run though CDON. They also have a CDON.com site so i was wondering if i pre-order it though CDON.com will i still get the signed version?

You can only pre-order/order stuff from there if you're from Sweden. ... Sad times. x
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/EricSaade_DE
dexan

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Juliaahr wrote:
dexan wrote:

You can only pre-order/order stuff from there if you're from Sweden. ... Sad times. x

Not on CDON.com i have signed up on there Smile but i wanna know do you still get the signed cd cus it is practically the same company?
Back to top Go down
Kamilla

Kamilla

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:41 pm

dexan wrote:

Not on CDON.com i have signed up on there Smile but i wanna know do you still get the signed cd cus it is practically the same company?

Well here: http://cdon.se/musik/saade_eric/saade_vol.1_(2011)-14466170

It says "Alla som förhandsbokar Eric Saades nya skiva Vol. 1 kommer att få en signerad utgåva." which in Swedish means that yes, everyone who pre-orders the album will get a signed copy Smile Maybe you just e-mail CDON.com to do a second check though?
Back to top Go down
Anakina

Anakina

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:25 pm

I think it's a bit difficult to pre-order the new CD there. I usually ask my brother to buy my CDs because it's him the one who can buy on the internet, but this time I'm afraid that he won't do it because we don't understand Swedish and he doesn't like when you have to register and all that only for a single thing. I don't know how I'm going to have that signed copy, but if I could understand what the webpage says it would be easier. xD
Back to top Go down
dexan

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:28 pm

Kamilla wrote:
dexan wrote:

Well here: http://cdon.se/musik/saade_eric/saade_vol.1_(2011)-14466170

It says "Alla som förhandsbokar Eric Saades nya skiva Vol. 1 kommer att få en signerad utgåva." which in Swedish means that yes, everyone who pre-orders the album will get a signed copy Smile Maybe you just e-mail CDON.com to do a second check though?

Thanks it wasnt said on the CDON.com website so i just sent them this:

Quote :
Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to enquire about a CD pre-order, on the swedish site of CDON they say that if you pre-order Eric Saade's new album 'Saade Vol .1' before 28th june 2011 then you will get a signed copy, I was wondering of it would be the same if I pre-orderded the CD from CDON.com?

thanks for your time

Dean

EDIT:

OK Guys I Got 2 replies:

Quote :
Dear Dean,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are currently unable to answer your question correctly.
I will forward you inquiry to our music department. They will provide us with the correct answer.
We should be able to reply to your question shortly.

We apologise for this delay.

Quote :
Hello Dean,

We have been told that the item in question is available for purchase on CDON.EU as well.
Meaning that you should be able to order a signed version of the album.

looks like you can order it from CDON.com/eu you are still eligible to get the signed CD! well that has made me one happy bunny XD LMAO
Back to top Go down
Juliaahr

Juliaahr

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Quote :
Hello Dean,

We have been told that the item in question is available for purchase on CDON.EU as well.

looks like you can order it from CDON.com/eu you are still eligible to get the signed CD! well that has made me one happy bunny XD LMAO [/quote]

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
dexan

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Juliaahr wrote:

Quote :
Hello Dean,

Quote :
looks like you can order it from CDON.com/eu you are still eligible to get the signed CD! well that has made me one happy bunny XD LMAO

cheers cheers

Welcome Smile anytime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Well, two questions.

1- According to Eric, this will be his debut europeen album, so I am guessing it'll be avaible in europe.
Now my question is how, iTunes only? CD only? or maybe both?

2- By saying Europe, is Israel included or not? ( since it technically not Europe, but we do take part in the eurovision and we even gave Eric 12 points Razz )

Thanks for the answer Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
dexan

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:03 pm

niksi483 wrote:
Well, two questions.

1- According to Eric, this will be his debut europeen album, so I am guessing it'll be avaible in europe.

2- By saying Europe, is Israel included or not? ( since it technically not Europe, but we do take part in the eurovision and we even gave Eric 12 points Razz )

well this is abit off topic but anywyas:

1) Yes it will be Eric's International album and will most likely be both but it wont be released until like Autumn/Winter as he has to promote it in Sweden and as well he is doing a major tour over the summer in Sweden. And it will most properly be on both physical CD and Digital Download, However the Physical CD wont be signed by Eric as this deal is only though CDON.eu and all other languages of that site until 28th June 2011.

2) He might we dont know where he is going to be releasing this album, at the moment it is purely a waiting game Smile
Back to top Go down
EricSaadeFan

EricSaadeFan

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:48 pm

I made a such a big deal so I could manage to make my mum buy it to me, actually pre-order it, so it'll be signed by Eric himself & now I learn that it's only from Swedish fans? He's having a tour for them, a signed album.. I'm sad he doesn't do anything for the rest of us. I know, it's not his fault, it's his management's fault.. I wish we could do something.. anyways.. still trying to be patient. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/xloveericsaade
dexan

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:05 pm

EricSaadeFan wrote:
I made a such a big deal so I could manage to make my mum buy it to me, actually pre-order it, so it'll be signed by Eric himself & now I learn that it's only from Swedish fans? He's having a tour for them, a signed album.. I'm sad he doesn't do anything for the rest of us. I know, it's not his fault, it's his management's fault.. I wish we could do something.. anyways.. still trying to be patient. Crying or Very sad

NOOO, read what they sent me in the email a few posts on top it clearly states that because both sites are apart of a bigger one if you pre-orderd it from CDON.eu you should still get a signed copy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:48 am

But they should start accepting paypal Laughing Laughing Laughing Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com
dexan

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Admin wrote:

wait the sweedish site explain how to do this Smile
Back to top Go down
Anakina

Anakina

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Admin wrote:

Really? But I always pay everything with Paypal. Oh no. T_T I hope it's still easy to pay the CD. Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Last time I checked, they were only accepting debit or credit cards, I think Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:55 pm

dexan wrote:
niksi483 wrote:
Well, two questions.

1) Yes it will be Eric's International album and will most likely be both but it wont be released until like Autumn/Winter as he has to promote it in Sweden and as well he is doing a major tour over the summer in Sweden. And it will most properly be on both physical CD and Digital Download, However the Physical CD wont be signed by Eric as this deal is only though CDON.eu and all other languages of that site until 28th June 2011.

2) He might we dont know where he is going to be releasing this album, at the moment it is purely a waiting game Smile

Oh, thanks for the answer and sorry for the.. eh, a bit off topic, I didn't know where to ask that Razz

And well, if it's international almbum, I am sure they'll accept paypal Razz half of the world is using this to pay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
dexan

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:47 pm

niksi483 wrote:
dexan wrote:
niksi483 wrote:
Well, two questions.

Oh, thanks for the answer and sorry for the.. eh, a bit off topic, I didn't know where to ask that Razz

And well, if it's international almbum, I am sure they'll accept paypal Razz half of the world is using this to pay.

Haha it will be on sites that alow paypal but for die-hard fans (Like Me Now) who want the signed edition you have to pay by credit/debit card though CDON.eu
Back to top Go down
Juliaahr

Juliaahr

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:36 pm

just checked CDON.com/eu and they may send you the album, but you won't get it signed. xx
Back to top Go down
dexan

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Juliaahr wrote:
just checked CDON.com/eu and they may send you the album, but you won't get it signed. xx

did u e-mail them? please post the reply, but i dont see why not when on all the other sites, CDON.SE, CDON.DK, CDON.NO ect all state it so why not CDON.com/eu espcially whith what they said in the reply to me?
Back to top Go down
Juliaahr

Juliaahr

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:40 pm

I didn't E-Mail them. As I said, I checked the website.
But it doesn't say, that you're getting the album signed, when you order it.
Back to top Go down
dexan

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Juliaahr wrote:
I didn't E-Mail them. As I said, I checked the website.
But it doesn't say, that you're getting the album signed, when you order it.

ok i just emailed them again to see what they say but maybe you will still get it but they haven't added it, if they say yes ill see if they can update the page Smile but like they have said before you should be get it signed as all the information is the same on it, for instance the product number and catalogue number is EXACTLY the same, so im guessing there might be some kinda confirmation there.
Back to top Go down
Anakina

Anakina

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:11 am

Thank you for emailing dexan. I'm not very confident in getting the signed copy from CDON.eu. I don't know, I think there sould be some differences between the Swedish and the European site and that's why they don't put the same information. If it doesn't say that you'll get a signed copy, I don't think they'll send you one of them. And that's why I don't know where to order it. Thank God we still have a month to pre-order it. xD
Back to top Go down
dexan

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:32 am

Anakina wrote:
Thank you for emailing dexan. I'm not very confident in getting the signed copy from CDON.eu. I don't know, I think there sould be some differences between the Swedish and the European site and that's why they don't put the same information. If it doesn't say that you'll get a signed copy, I don't think they'll send you one of them. And that's why I don't know where to order it. Thank God we still have a month to pre-order it. xD

haha noo i said everything is the same all the product information and catalogue infomation plus they are practically the same site with the same company wearhouse so why not :S
Back to top Go down
Juliaahr

Juliaahr

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Thanks for mailing them.
But I honestly don't think we'd get it signed then ... I mean Eric can't sign 123456789 CDs. Wink haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?   Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question About Signed 'Saade Vol.1' album?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next