Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something to Say

Go down 
+11
Emilie
Mrs. Eric Saade
SilverStar17
kiebee
MissCool
AdamAloud
Ch. P.
[sop.hie]
Delahk
niksi483
Admin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
niksi483

niksi483

Something to Say - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm so freakin' jealous of you.

I really need some serious doze of rest, tomorrow another maths exam.
LUCKILY, I'm level 3 (lowest) now so it's easy as hell. Phew.
School is wearin' me out so effin' much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Wow. I can't live without sleeping at least 7 hours a day. Otherwise I would be like a zombie

I have updated my Eric Potter fic

https://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t388-eric-potter-fanfic#16337

By the way, I have read that Eric will released a new album next summer.

Could this be truth? Shocked

I love new material but I hope he takes more time to promote every album
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm in shock. I can't believe Molly and Eric has broken up

http://blogg.veckorevyn.com/mollysanden/2012/01/09/vi-har-gjort-slut/

Shocked Sad Crying or Very sad shy peace spoiled monkey

I feel sad for both Eric and Molly
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:14 pm

WHAT?! Sad
B.R.B cryin'.
Mood ruined for today completely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:45 pm

niksi483 wrote:
WHAT?! Sad
B.R.B cryin'.
Mood ruined for today completely.

I think it's official.

We don't know why it happens because they value too much their privacy. Probably because they haven't too much time to see each others in the last couple of months, too much work and promotion Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MissCool

MissCool

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Oh I read it yesterday!
It's so sad Sad
What it seems,fame and personal life can't be together...
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:13 am

This is probably the worst news of the day. I hope both E and M are ok Sad
Back to top Go down
jojo

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:07 pm

They were cute together Smile

Maybe in a few months they realise that they still love each other and
they get back together.

But i'its their choise, so we must agree with it. On other pages, i read that some fans ask why and stuff like that, but Molly posted on her blog that they want to keep the reason for themselves, and i totally agree with that.
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:27 am

They have always valued their privacy. That's nice and I respect this.

Now some of my fic ideas have been ruined because of the sad news Sad

But at the same time some new Deric ideas come to my mind to help Eric in this episode drool

Better not say what is on my mind
Back to top Go down
Ch. P.

Ch. P.

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:47 am

I have to say that I'm not as sad as all the other Saadists. I already thought for a long time that Molly and Eric will break up.

And that they take the reasons as a secret... Eric is gay and don't want to have his coming out now hawai shy - my opinion (or wish puppy eyes... )
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Ch. P. wrote:
I have to say that I'm not as sad as all the other Saadists. I already thought for a long time that Molly and Eric will break up.

And that they take the reasons as a secret... Eric is gay and don't want to have his coming out now hawai shy - my opinion (or wish puppy eyes... )

I would say that is more a wish but it's possible.

Now let me ask you. You don't like that E was dating Molly. Who do you want to see Eric dating with?

(me is not allowed as an answer puppy eyes Everybody wants that actually)
Back to top Go down
jojo

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:31 pm

In my personal opinion, I dont think that Eric is gay. Yeah, he's good looking and he cares about how he looks, but does that make him gay? And I wonder if he's gay, why didn't he and Molly broke up earlier? The only time that i know about is that he kissed Danny. but does that mean anything? I dont know Smile

But if he comes out, I'll be still a fan of him.
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:40 pm

jojo wrote:
In my personal opinion, I dont think that Eric is gay. Yeah, he's good looking and he cares about how he looks, but does that make him gay? And I wonder if he's gay, why didn't he and Molly broke up earlier? The only time that i know about is that he kissed Danny. but does that mean anything? I dont know Smile

Yes, you are probably right but fans will always speculate on these subjects and for some of us, we always keep some hope Laughing (For more information see our fics)
Back to top Go down
jojo

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:42 pm

kikisan wrote:
jojo wrote:

Yes, you are probably right but fans will always speculate on these subjects and for some of us, we always keep some hope Laughing (For more information see our fics)

I cant see the fics Smile I get a screen that says that i need granted acces or something like that
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:45 pm

jojo wrote:
kikisan wrote:
jojo wrote:

I cant see the fics Smile I get a screen that says that i need granted acces or something like that

Oops, yes you have to ask for permission. Just send a PM to our lovely admin, Ra and she will let you join us Surprised
Back to top Go down
jojo

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:45 pm

kikisan wrote:
jojo wrote:
kikisan wrote:
jojo wrote:

Oops, yes you have to ask for permission. Just send a PM to our lovely admin, Ra and she will let you join us Surprised
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:34 am

Hey Smile you should be able to access that section now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:42 am

Admin wrote:

You're super fast grouphug love box
Back to top Go down
jojo

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:01 am

Admin wrote:

Yes I am
thanks
Back to top Go down
Milagrossa

Milagrossa

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:46 pm

I read somewhere that Eric and Molly broke up cause she didn't like his parents. They hated her and always "fight" between themselves. And second reason was of course that Eric and Molly had not too much time for themselves....
Back to top Go down
http://elficadraconis.deviantart.com/
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:19 am

Milagrossa wrote:
I read somewhere that Eric and Molly broke up cause she didn't like his parents. They hated her and always "fight" between themselves. And second reason was of course that Eric and Molly had not too much time for themselves....

So you really think if the first thing was the reason their relationship lasted 3 or more years?!
idk why they broke up... and I don' have to know it... it's not our business
it should be enough when they say it's over...
Back to top Go down
Milagrossa

Milagrossa

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:24 pm

No, I think nothing actually. I'm not sitting up and thinking about it all the time and asking "why, why, why?". No, it's not messing my head because I have my own problems but I see you talking about it and I'm only adding my a few words about it what I've read... the only thing what I'm thinking about it that it's a bit strange and unexpected. That's all.
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:57 pm

I read her blog...
and me and a friend starting to think about this like 2 weeks before they told it us....
Back to top Go down
Milagrossa

Milagrossa

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:40 pm

I read her blog too.
and I started thinking about this a quite long time ago f.ex. in December when I was reading an interview with Molly about her Melodifestivalen song "Why I am crying", she said that this song is about emptiness and missing someone, and it's very personal song. It sounded like it was about M/E but then I had hope that it's not about them...
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:46 pm

@Milagrossa Now everything makes sense. Now I feel sadder Crying or Very sad .

By the way, I have updated my +18 fanfic with a new fantasy

https://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t387-ignstsmf-deric-fantasies-fic#16441
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to Say   Something to Say - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something to Say
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Måns Zelmerlöw :: The Lounge :: General Discussions-
Jump to: