Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Potter fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:56 pm

Hi boys and girls!

I wanted to start New Year with my second fanfic. The so well announced by me "Harry Potter" like story.

I post my story here and not in the +18 section because it is supposed to be a clean story and that I can also write clean stuff shy

This will be cleaner and also funnier. I have planned almost the entire story but as usual any suggestion will be welcomed.

Thanks grouphug
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:59 pm

Eric Potter and the Melodihogwarts Tournament

Plot

On the day Eric Potter got 14, a letter arrived to his home from Helsingborg, telling him that he is a magician and that he has been selected to join the prestigious Melodihogwarts School of Musical Magic. After that day his life would change completely. He’ll find some really nice friends but also a terribly sexy rival and as the course develop Eric will be chosen to represent his school at the Melodihogwarts tournament where he’ll have to fight against the best magicians of the whole Europe and also he’ll meet the darkest magician in the whole world who has tried to kill him before.

Characters

Eric Potter: Our heroe, he is a shy little boy who has a special power with his voice- having the ability to make every lesbian girl turn into straight and every straight boy turn into gay after hearing him. He is half a vampire.

Måns Weasly: Eric’s best friend, his role on this story is to present Eric his new school. He is also the brother of Eric’s girlfriend, Molly.

Alexander Granger: Alexander is the most intelligent student from Melodihogwarts School of Musical Magic having the 2009’s tournament record.

Molly Weasly: After meeting Eric, Molly immediately falls in love of Eric and tries to abuse him. After the second try she made it and they become a couple.

The Jedward twins: They are the abandoned Lady Gaga’s brothers that put a colorful rainbow and a laugh to every situation. They are also the most fashionable gay artists of the whole school. No one knows who is John and who’s Edward (not even their mom).

Danny Malfoy: The counterpart of Eric he feels a little bit jealous of Eric for being that “sweet little boy” and became his rival. Feeling that Eric is too good to be truth, he tries to find out what is he hiding. Though he tries to look ruder than how he really is, he secretly loves watching ballet and he has a collection of kitty cats and a notebook full of Eric’s pictures behind his bed.

Erik Crabbe and Mattias Goyle: Secondary characters on this fic. They play the role of Danny’s friends who always interrupt him when he is fantasying about Eric.

Lord Alex Sparrow: It’s a dark Russian magician that is selected to compete in the Melodihogwarts tournament. He is a paranoiac strip club dancer who wants to steal Eric’s moves and pretend he made them before. According to him he is the inventor of pop music, electro pop, the moonwalk dance, actually every pop move, Swedish language, red color, jackets, Michael Jackson’s dance moves (MJ actually copycats Mr. Sparow), microphones, etc.

Director Michael Dumbledore

Houses
Melodihowarts coat of arms:
Suus sua suum cantus pop nunquam muere (Pop music never dies).

Made of Pop: House of the bravest musical magicians (Gryffindor)
Like a Virgin: House of the pop artists living their blond ambition (Ravenclaw)
Baby: House of the not that good magicians.. but they still do pop (Hufflepuff)
Smooth Criminal: House of the mos rebellious members of Melodihogwarts but at the same time they are the ones who made it a funny place (Slytherin)

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:55 pm

"Eric Potter and the Melodihogwarts Tournament"

A magical Deric story, based on Harry Potter written by Kikisan.

Please, do not repost it in any place without asking permission and crediting me & this forum, thank you! This fic is partially based on the Harry Potter characters by J.K. Rowling and its main intention is entertainment. To all my readers, I hope you enjoy the Deric magic.

Episode 1- The Boy

- What time it is?- Eric Potter asked himself, still in his bed.
He didn’t want to wake up. Last night he had a beautiful dream where... Well, actually he doesn’t remember all the details in the moment. There was a waterfall and he was in the middle of the stage while the water went down and cover his body and he was receiving an ovation.

- It was just a dream, Eric- he said to himself before noticing what wakes him up.
Someone was knocking at his door. Eric put his clothes on because he loved to sleep just wearing his undies, even in winter.
- Wait a minute- he announced before thinking that it was not the first time that he had this kind of dreams, It was probably because he wanted to be famous someday.
I want to be a singer, I want to be popular but I’m just a kid.

When Eric opened the door he received a big hug from his sister.
- Happy birthday!- she screamed
- Thanks- Eric answered and then he smiled.
- My parents are waiting for you downstairs- his sister told him.
For whatever reason, she suddenly looked serious. Or was it just his imagination?

Eric went to the kitchen just to find her mom, Petunia was sat, waiting for him. She looked nervous and something tells him that she has cried recently.
Did I make something wrong? - Eric asked himself feeling nervous.
- Happy birthday, my little boy- his mom told him before giving him a kiss
- Mom, what’s happening?
- Nothing. it’s just that... Aww I’m being silly- his mom said and then she started crying

Vernon, Eric’s father enter the room and he hugged his wife.
- Darling! Calm down, everything is going to be alright. The boy is going to be ok. But he should know the truth.
Now Eric started feeling worried. What the hell were they hiding to him.
- Can anyone tell me what’s happening here?- He asked before he realized that he sounded rude.
- Please.

Vernon sighed
- Eric, did you ever wonder why are you different from the rest of the boys?
- Am I?
- A boy with an unusual beautiful voice. What about your moves?
- Wait a minute
That was completely nuts. Of course, Eric knew he was different. He had a secret nobody knows about who he was. What he call his “midnight secret”.

For a moment Eric thought that his parents have discovered what he did in the middle of the night. But this? Everybody says that he has a sweet voice but this was just ridiculous.
- I don’t understand what are you telling me father.
Vernon looked at Eric’s eyes and suddenly
- Dudley, come back to your room now! We are having a serious conversation with Eric.
- I say NOW

Vernon closed the door and then he sighed again.
- Eric, I am not your real father. We are not your parents actually and you are a magician.
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Please, do not repost it in any place without asking permission and crediting me & this forum, thank you! This fic is partially based on the Harry Potter characters by J.K. Rowling and its main intention is entertainment. To all my readers, I hope you enjoy the Deric magic.

Episode 2- Letters from Melodihogwarts

- What did you say?
- You are a magician, Eric- Vernon repeated
Eric Potter tried not to think about how stupid that statement sounded before replying to the person he has believed it was his dad all these years because he need to know everything.

Trying to sound as he was having a normal conversation about the weather with Vernon and Petunia he asked
- How do you know... that I am really a magician?
- Haven’t you noticed all these strange things that happen around you boy?
- No, I...
- A boy who has the power to turn all gay girls into straight and all straight boys into gay when he is singing. That’s so you, Eric.
So that explains why these guys has acted so strange when they hear me sing!

- Your parents died when you were just a baby- Petunia finally spoke.
- A dark magician from Eastern Europe knew that a powerful magic boy was born and that he would revolutionize pop music as we know it so he decided to come and kill your parents but then, something went wrong when he tried to attack you. He killed your parents but when he use his witchcraft against you it hurts him making him a baby again. He might be your age and he lives in Russia right now.
Eric tried to follow all this conversation and to understand what he was hearing but it was difficult.
- That night, Michael Dumbledore, comes here with you. He sent him to us because I am your aunt, your latest family member alive- aunt Petunia revealed and then she hugged him.
- All we tried to do was to protect you.

Eric took a deep breathe. It was so complicated and he started feeling a big headache while he tried to assimilate everything.
- Then why didn’t you tell me before all the truth?
- Because we want to protect you and that you feel loved in a normal family- Eric’s aunt cried
- Eric, this one is for you

Eric received an envelop. He opened it as fast as possible, took the letter and read:

MELODIHOGWARTS SCHOOL of MUSICAL MAGIC
Headmaster: MICHAEL DUMBLEDORE

Dear Eric Potter,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Melodihogwarts School of Musical Magic. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1.

Yours sincerely,

Madge McGonagall

- Do I have to go?- Eric asked
- Only if you want it- his aunt says
- What if I say no
- Well, you should know that your parents want that you be a magical musician
My parents...

It was shocking that he didn’t know anything about them but even with that, these words touch him. He knew he was different.
- So that’s my birthday present? To say goodbye to my home town?
- Don’t say goodbye. It’s just a “see you soon” and you still can write to us when you are in your school
- I love you- Eric said before hugging his uncle and aunt.
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Episode 3- The Road to a new life

Eric was not sure about what he wanted to do. Some days he refused about the idea of leaving home and he felt sad. But he had to admit that some other days, something in him makes him feel proud of being a magician. finally he has discovered that he was special and different as he always thought and he started making plans and thinking about the days he would pass in Melodihogwarts.

Finally, the day came. His uncle offered him to bring him to Stockholm.
Eric checked his list of items:

A waterproof microphone
Red Sneakers and a red jacket
Lots of glass

Yes he had it all. So he went to the train station.
- Take care boy, don’t forget to write to us
- Do I have to go now... uncle?
d**n. Now he was alone. Or at least that was what he thought.

- Eric Potter?
Two seconds later, Eric was in the arms of a girl that suddenly has appeared next to him.
- Yes, that’s me.
- Oh, I wanted to meet you. -The girl told Eric with tears in her eyes.
- Well thank you- he said and he felt that he was about to brush.
Eric definitely didn’t know what to do. He felt like a normal guy but now he must get used to be a famous person.

By the way of the girl looks, she was standing next to him dying to ask him lots of questions and maybe to kidnap him. Such kind of adoration was somehow creepy.
After a long wait, the girl talk once again
- Do you remember the moment when...?
- What?
Eric didn’t understand what she wanted and he makes her feel embarrased.
- You know, the moment when you survived from the dark Russian- magician tried to kill you.
- Alex Spa...
- DON’T CALL HIS NAME!

A blond boy with the strangest hair Eric has ever seen shouted at him. He looked frightened.
- Leave him alone John- his twin brother told him but they couldn’t stop looking at Eric with expectation in their eyes.

- We don’t use the Dark Lord name- the girl explained. - By the way, my name is Molly Weasley.
- My name is Eric Potter
- I know
What an uncomfortable moment
- I can’t remember anything. I was just a baby.

Thanks heaven, someone appear to rescue Eric
- We’re almost late Molly. We have to take the train
A boy who was almost his age was standing next to him. When Eric first saw him, he though that the boy looked like a tv show presenter. He had lots of self confidence on his look and smile, probably because he was handsome and he looked elegant even in the school uniform.
- Måns, haven’t you noticed that I’m busy talking with Eric Potter!
- What?- Måns looked at Eric as if it was the first time he had seen him- Nice to meet you Eric, my name is Måns and this my sister. Come on, let’s have a sit in the train.
- Alright- Eric agree and he went with Måns.

Molly looked at her brother as if she litterary wanted to kill him for taking Eric out of her
- Come on, let’s take a seat in the train. I’ll show you what you need to know about the school.
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:43 pm

Episode 4- That blond guy

Eric could not deny it. He felt relieved for being in contact with a magician BOY from his age. Now he would be able to ask all the questions he had on his mind
- Where are we going Måns?
- We are going to have a seat. Then when we arrived to Melodihogwarts, we have to wait on the hall until the selection ceremony start. My father told me everything.
- What?!
- Oh, I forgot that you come from a non magical family

Eric Potter felt a little bit intimidated. However Måns smiled to him
- I always knew that I was a magician. I mean not only because of my family. I feel it in my veins- Måns confessed with a bright of pride on his eyes
- Can you show me?
Måns laughed to Eric but then he approached to him while he sung as if he wanted to seduce him pointing at Eric’s chest

Who’s gonna love you
Who’s gonna take my place and stand by your side?
Kiss you and hold you
Console you when you cry?

- That was beautiful
Eric was clapping
- Please, don’t do that in front of the public. You look like a kid- He said laughing but at the same time it was obvious that Måns enjoyed this kind of recognition.

- We are going to be selected? How is it?
- Well, there are four houses in Melodihogwarts: “Made of pop”, “Like a virgin”, “Baby” or “Smooth Criminal”- M. explained as they keep on walking looking for an empty wagon to sit
- And that means that...?
- Every house has its own importance in pop history. At least I feel sure I’ll be...
- Oh.
Måns suddenly stopped walking making Eric crash with him.

- We have to move on- He explained and suddenly he turned around and walked to the other corner
There was a boy blocking the way. He was tall and he looked strong and pretentious. Something in his eyes makes Eric thing that the blond guy was so confident about himself that he was sure, no one would be so stupid to ask him to move on and let him/ her pass. And it seems that he was very popular, two bad boys were at his side, looking for him.

- Eric, why are you drooling?
- What?!
They finally have found a free sit.
- Nothing... I was daydreaming about...
M. kept looking at him, maybe thinking this was a weird moment.
- Who was that boy?- Eric Potter asked with an hesitating voice.

- Oh. That idiot. His name is Danny Malfoy. You’ll get to know him better later, unfortunately.
Eric prefered not to ask too many questions. It was obvious that his new friend doesn’t like the blond boy. And even if he doesn’t look like a good boy, there was something about him that... It was weird.
- He thinks he is better than anyone else because all his family has been in Smooth Criminal... But everybody knows that the Dark Lord comes from that house.
Eric felt surprised and Måns blushed.

- I didn’t want to talk about that.
- Don’t worry man, I actually don’t remember anything about that. I was a baby!
His friend felt more relaxed after hearing that.
- Let’s have something to eat Eric suggested and then he stood up.
- Yes- M. agree.

But then when he was about to leave, a brown hair boy wearing a pair of glasses and having a violin on his hand opened the door.
- Is everything ok here? Someone told me that this boy Malfoy was bullying the kids from first grade.
The boy that has just arrived stopped for a second
- Are you really... Eric Potter?

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Episode 5- Welcome to ‘Made of Pop’ house

- Yes, I am.
Eric started noticing how annoying this question could be.
- Oh really?- The boy almost shout.- Cause I know everything about you, I’ve read how you survived to the dark magician and how your destined to be next pop sensation. I knew you were about to join Melodihogwarts. And last year, I helped my house to win the tournament. I got 387 points for my house! By the way, my name is Alexander Granger
Both Eric and Måns look at each other and if Eric was right, his new friend was hoping to be as far as possible to this boy with an obsessive look on his face.

- I have read all my books three times by now. There’s a lot of competition out there in the school so you better...
Someone knocking on the door interrupted Alexander’s speech and he opened the door before asking for permission.
It was that blond boy again and he was with his two friends who wait for him outside the room.
- Sorry to interrupt your chat with them- the boy say looking down at Alexander and Måns.

- I am Danny Malfoy- He announced with pride as if he though everybody should know his name.
- And you must be Eric Potter- the boy continued. - The boy who survived.
Eric didn’t know what to say. He felt uncomfortable for some reason
Danny offered his hand.
- Come with me. Soon you’ll know that not every magician worth your time. You don’t have to be with these losers.

Yes, yes, yes!- Eric thought
Wait a minute what are you thinking?

- They are my friends- Eric Potter finally said.
- Alright- Danny replied clearly upset before closing the door with a kick

- Erik, Mattias, follow me- Danny ordered.
His friends look at each other but they just obeyed.
Danny was obviously angry. Erik and Mattias don’t try to provoke him.
- Look for a free wagon, I’ll be following you- He finally say after a few seconds.

Danny waited until his friends were out of sight before running to the bathroom.
When he closed the door he just sighed and started talking with a completely different tone of voice.
- What have I seen today?
The most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen
The perfect creation on earth
Oh his eyes
Oh My Gosh! That hair
His lips! His yummy virgin lips

I HATE HIM!
How could he refuse to be my friend?
I am going to kick his ass, spit on his face and destroy him
I am going to hit him so hard that he will cry as a baby
I am going to make him fall in front of the rest of the class

And nevertheless
I LOVE HIM!

- Danny are you ok?
Someone was knocking on the door.
- Of course I am! Now go away
God dammit! Why does my friends always have to interrupt me during these very intimate moments.

Anyway, I’ll have to keep an eye on that stupid Eric Potter.

- Eric, Eric wake up
Someone was shaking him. It was Alexander.
Eric wanted to hit him. He slept for the rest of the travel.
- We almost arrived.
- What’s going to happen next.
Now he felt a little nervous

- You are going to be selected for each house. It might take just a few minutes. Oh I have to go. Did I tell you that I am a prefect? I have to check if everything is right. Someone told me that the Jedward twins prepared a big joke for the first day. Good luck Eric.
Suddenly, the train stopped.

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:01 pm

Episode 6- The selection

- Welcome to Melodihogwarts. Please, follow me- one of the teacher say to the group
- You two, what the hell are you doing?- she added horrified after watching that the Jedward twins were throwing water ballons to the other classmates.
- I’m sorry miss...- one of the twins tried to say but he couldn’t finished.
They where in front of the queen of pop.

- Welcome to Melodihogwarts. In a few minutes the selection ceremony will start. May I remember you that this is probably one of the most important ceremony in your whole year- she added with an angry tone. However the Jedward twins didn’t look ashamed.
- I’m glad to know that some of you might be in my house but I won’t tolerate more silly jokes- she said before leaving them to go to the dining room.

Now Eric felt seriously ill
- Måns, you haven’t explained me what this ceremony is about?- Eric said alarmed
- Calm down! You just have to sit and place the sorting hat in your head that will chose your house according to your abilities: Made of pop, the house of the brave; Like a virgin, house of the blond ambition magicians, baby or smooth criminal. They say that if you are not good enough you can end up in ‘Baby’
- Oh- Eric cried. Right then, he didn’t feel brave or ambitious.
- It’s better to be a ‘Baby’ boy than to be in Smooth Criminal. That’s the house where every dark magician come from.

When Danny just touched the sorting hat, it announced that he’ll be a ‘Smooth Criminal’. The list of boys and girls that were starting their first course start to decrease and finally it was the turn of Eric Potter
- Not ‘Smooth Criminal’- He thought and to his surprise he felt a voice in his mind
- Not Smooth Criminal? But you have the talent that this house required and you’ll be having fun with certain blond guy
- No please.
- Ok, whatever! Then you’ll be...
MADE OF POP

- Eric, Eric, come here- a girl was shouting
It was Molly who takes him from his shoulders and place him right close to him.
- Take your plate, I’ve already take the order with you- the girl says with a sexy tone.
- Thanks, I guess.
- We have the boy who survives, we have the boy who survives!- The Jedward twins were singing really loud.

Everybody went to their rooms. When Eric closed his eyes, he smile thinking about how much things he was ready to learn. On the following day, they would have their first class section.
Måns, Alexander and Eric went downstairs to the dining room to take their breakfast
- d**n- M shouted
- What happen? Alex demanded
- We have vocal classes in half an hour with the Criminal guys
He looked frustrated. In the case of Eric, he just felt some butterflies on his stomach he couldn’t define.

Vocal classes would take place that day outside the school, in front of the football stadium. It sounded like a good idea to have some inspiration, singing with nature, however
- It’s raining!

Meanwhile, a blong guy was hidden behind a tree looking at the boy who survived. He took a picture of the boy out of his pocket

Ok, I should be happy
On one hand I finally have what I’ve wanted
I am a Smooth Criminal
And on the other one
For one bizarre quirk of fate
My devote, dear Eric was chosen to that stupid Made of Pop house
And the worst part is that he is actually enjoying it!
I could give up and try to be his friend
BUT I WON’T
Cause I am the fucking boss here!

- What are you doing here?- Mattias asked to his friend
- It’s not your problem
- And what do you have in your hand?
Mattias try to take the picture from Danny’s hand but he was faster than him. A second later, Danny punched Mattias on his shoulder, not that hard but enough to make him remember who was the boss.
- Why are you so late? We have things to do.
- What?
- d**n, I can’t believe you are so slow! Don’t you see these bunch of stupid Made of Pop boys, so proud for having that Eric. It’s time to make some noise
Mattias laughed at his friend.

If I have to be the bad guy I’ll do it right- Danny though before walking directly to Eric Potter.

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Episode 7- The rivalry

- What do we have here? So now you think you are ‘the king of the idiots’?
Eric Potter suddenly stopped talking and smiling to his new school friends when he saw Danny Malfoy walking to him and definitely there was no thought that he was talking to him.

There was something in the atmosphere that made Eric feel affected and it had nothing to be with the rain. He knew that, this boy Malfoy was a big idiot and that his natural reaction would be trying to make him feel really bad but even with that, our hero felt affected with that attitude, the way one feels when you are attacked by a close friend.
- And what do we have here?- Eric replied. A blond ballet girl pretending to be a bad boy?
Everybody laughed.

For a moment Danny looked shocked, like he was not expecting this.
What happened with my little boy? My Eric Potter that would offer his other cheek when I slap him in the face? The little boy knows how to play? I hate him for being like that, so dull, so lovely, so not mine, so PERFECT- Danny thought so quickly.
He didn’t know how to react so he just go for Eric who covered his face as he thought Danny Malfoy would hit him and then he pinched Eric’s nipple.

-Aaaagh- the little boy moaned.
Danny smiled with satisfaction and a little bit of pleasure after feeling that touch.
Thanks God it was raining
But suddenly someone punched him in his back. It was actually a girl.
- What did he do to you?

A group of boys were now all around him with Molly protesting and looking angrier than he has even see them.
- Who are you? Are you her girlfriend?
- Yes!- Molly said after hesitating a little bit
Ouch
- Well, it’s not your business anyway. It’s not my fault that your boyfriend is a chicken.

- I am not a chicken- the boy protested. Come here and let’s fight!
- No! The teacher is coming- Alexander urged the to boys.
- Lucky you safe your ass, Potter
But in this moment Eric has no patient
- Tell me when you want to fight and I will
Danny blinked for a moment

- Let’s have a duel.- He finally suggested.- Tonight.

- Perfect- Eric confirmed feeling braver than he normally was
- Who will seconded you?
- I do- Måns Weasley quickly replied. Who would be...?
- Mattias Goyle- replied Danny after evaluating his friends for a while.

Malfoy smiled with confidence before left them alone. It was an evil smile, Eric could not forget while he was attending his class.
- How is a magical duel?- He asked alarmed
- It’s quite simple. You just have to use your powers and attack Danny. Calm down, Eric, you are both first grade students. But you could not say no to a challenge coming from that boy.
- Yes. And what does it means that you will second me.
M. laughed
- That means that I’ll be in charge in case you die. Hey, but don’t worry man.

Late at night, Eric Potter and Måns Weasley wake up planning to go out. However, they weren’t expecting to found two more people out there
- You are going to be suspended- Alexander remind them. - Do you want that?
- Don’t worry mom- Eric said before winking at him
- Do what you want them- the boy said offended.
- Can I go with you?
- Forget about it- M said to her sister.

After a few seconds, Molly looked deceived but then she suddenly stole a kiss from Eric.
- Good luck baby.

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:34 am

Episode 8- Trapped in the closet

- Your sister is...
- She is in love with you! - M. says a little bit uncomfortable
- Thanks for the answer Mr. obvious- Eric replied.- What do we do now?
- We have to go to the hall and wait until Malfoy come to us.

The boys left their safe room and started going downstairs. Melodihogwarts castle looked so quiet in the middle of the night.
-They say that, at midnight, the ghosts of some famous death musicians come to life to scare the students that should not be there.
Like me Eric thought but he tried to be rude.

The boys went downstairs, feeling a little bit paranoid with every little noise that could represent a professor that was making a round or even worst, the concierge of the school. If they were discovered they could be punished or even worst, expelled from the school.
What would he tell to his parents if they saw him coming back earlier than they were expecting? That his dreams of becoming a musical magician has been destroyed because of a silly adventure? - Thought Eric with panic.

However, they were really lucky and could finally go down to the dining room where no one was waiting for them.
What the hell was happening there
Soon they would find the answer.
- Where are these boys?
It was the concierge looking for them.
- Run!- Eric almost shout.

Danny never planned to meet them in the middle of the night. They were so stupid.
M. Weasley wanted to kill his friend but at the same time, he knew he never imagined this ending.
Eric run as he thought his life depend on that. He was faster than Måns who saw him crossing the corridor and then... he just disappeared.

But he didn’t have enough time to think where Eric Potter was. The steps of the concierge look so close
- Boys out of their bedrooms in the middle of the night- He yelled at him and it frightened him
Måns go to the corner of the corridor, found some stairs, climb them and then he enter to a broom’s room.

He felt the breathing of the concierge looking for him in that room. He felt his heart was about to explode and asking himself how was it possible that the concierge didn’t notice him when his heart was beating so hard it was like drums.
Praying not to be found, he stayed for minutes that seems to be hours for him.

It was like an eternal torture until the moment he was almost sure there was nobody out there. Then he slowly opened the door and went to the bedrooms on the Made of Pop house.
Eric Potter was already there.
- Hey dude, what has happened to you?- Måns asked
There was no answer from his friend who looked frightened.

Actually, after recovering himself, M. noticed that he actually looked like if he has seen a ghost
- When I was running... someone catch me and brought me to a closet.
He stopped for a second
- It was Danny
- What?
- I was trapped- Eric explained. And then... and then... he went and explored my Chamber of the Secrets.
- What does it means?- Måns demanded him completely in shock
- I don’t know- Eric said but suddenly he blushed

- Oh... Eric
It was Molly, calling for him. Two seconds later, she had his arms on his back and she was taking him to her bedroom
- Save me! Eric Potter beg to his friend without saying a single word but M. just look at him smiling.
- I’m so sleepy, I have to go to bed.
- No!

This definitely would be a long night for the little boy that survived.

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Episode 9- Peaceful agreement

- Wake up Eric!
- Yes, come on
Eric Potter was in his bedroom after a long, long night he wanted to forget.
Two screamy voices were talking at the same time, next to his face. Ouch, how could anyone be so annoying?
- Who is it?
- I am John...
- And I’m Edward
- And together we are the Jedward twins!

Eric had to accept that he could not ignore them and he open his eyes
- It’s so early!
John and Edward looked at each other not sure if that was a joke or if the boy who survived was too silly
- Are you kidding? It’s almost time to go to our charms class with teacher Severus Prince and you know he always favours his own house
- I didn’t know...
- Edward, remember the boy don’t know anything about Melodihogwarts- John explained

Eric sighed but then he went downstairs to take his breakfast.
Ten minutes later he arrived to the classroom where the rest of the class was already there but professor Prince hasn’t arrived yet
- Eric, come here!
Molly was excited to see him come that she could not resist to keep a chair just for him.
Thanks God Måns and Alexander are there too- Eric thought when he run directly to that desk

- Hi- Eric greeted the boys. - is it truth that professor Prince...?
Both Måns and Alexander looked at each other and then they laughed
- Yes, it’s truth!
- He is such a partisan pig- M complained.
- But he is a good teacher. Everybody says that- Alex added.- Well he is maybe evil but
- ERIC WATCH OUT!- Molly suddenly cried

Two seconds later, Danny Malfoy who was all of the time waiting behind Eric took off his pants.
- Nice underwears Potter- Danny laughed referring to his blue pokemon undies with pokeballs and little pikachus on it.
-Take this you idio- Eric Potter replied trying to apply some of the spells he has learnt on his previous lessons but then
- Everybody go to your sits! What are you supposed to be doing? Eric Potter!
- I don’t...

But Eric Potter felt intimidated after looking at that teacher who has no mercy on his eyes.
- I’ll took 50 points to your house for trying to attack another student in the middle of a class
- Malfoy provocated him
Professor Prince turned his face to look directly to Måns
- I didn’t ask your opinion Mr. Weasley. And I am going to take 10 additional points for having your pants off. Being a celebrity doesn’t give you the right to act like a diva Potter
Everybody laughed

Eric blushed and stayed quiet during the whole class. Alexander looked at him with understanding eyes as he tried to focus on the book.
I should be careful in this class. It’s truth that Professor Prince is not fair. F*ck. If he only would give me the chance that it was all Danny’s fault.
And Danny. Why does he hate me?

Molly kissed him one more time and he again closed his eyes. It felt soft, how she touched his lips. He was sit inside an empty classroom, five minutes after they left the class.
Eric didn’t remember how he arrived there. He just let Molly bring him to this place as a nurse would do with an injured soldier.
- You kissed me, Eric- Molly said pointing at him
- What? Do I?
- Yes, Eric!- She confirmed with a strangely softer tone on her voice.
For some reason, Eric Potter felt he was in trouble
- And now it’s time for me to rape you- she added almost singing.

Molly Weasley put a hand on Eric’s chest and the other one in one of his legs still smiling when...
- Eric! We were looking at you since the class have ended... What are you doing?
Phew, he was saved
- Nothing- Molly replied but then she move away as far from Eric and his brother as she could
M. looked to his friend and then to his sister trying to understand what was happening
- We are a couple! And you just has interrupted us- Molly explained
- Seriously?
- I think so- Eric replied
Great. And now I have a girlfriend.

Måns looked at her sister and then at Eric a little bit confused, maybe thinking if that was a joke but then he begun to laugh and applaud.
- Romeo! You are so fast! Congratulations- he said giving Eric a pat on his shoulder.
- Let’s get out of here- Eric suggested.

The boys went back to their house in the castle. On the way, Eric Potter remembered what was making him feel so bad
- So... don’t you think we could find a peaceful agreement?
- What are you talking about?- M asked obviously ignoring what was on Eric’s mind.
Eric take a deep breath praying on his mind not to blush before he answered that question
- I’m talking about me and Danny Malfoy
- Are you insane, Eric Potter?- Måns shouted.
- Why are you discussing so loud? I have to study

It was Alexander Granger
- Eric wants to talk with Danny Malfoy- M. explained
- You are crazy!
- I just think... that maybe if we can talk I could figure out why he hates me so much
- Well the answer is easy. He hates you because he is evil- Alexander replied as if he though Eric was about to make the worst mistake ever.
- There must be a reason- he insisted.

- Did I listen right? Are you going to try to talk to Danny Malfoy?
It was John or Edward. Who knows? They both look the same.
- Thanks Måns for making it public.
- Last year Malfoy hit me in the rest room- Edward confess
- Well, but that was because you tried to put his head on the toilet- John clarified.
- I forgot that part bro. Actually I don’t remember to many things about this day after he hit me. But the point is that is a bad idea to go and talk to Danny Malfoy

Eric Potter didn’t say a word to his friends. He didn’t want to discuss with them. After all, he has already decided what to do.

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Episode 10- Hate to love you

When Danny Malfoy woke up the next day, he looked carefully at both sides before taking of his favourite magazines and stuff he had behind his bed. He had a big reputation to keep and he could not lose the respect from his friends.

He laughed after reading some pages of his favourite magazine for ballet fans.
If only they knew.
Danny Malfoy asked himself what would be the name for a ballet performance if he write one. The answer comes naturally: Eric the Prince.
Eric Potter, Eric Potter, Eric Potter! Why does this silly boy always come to my mind? - Danny yell at him.

He is so small and cocky because he is so popular and handsome and I...
Stop! He told to himself but instead he looked for a black notebook that was hidden on his blanket. It wasis diary and on the final page he has drawn some kitties and on the center the name, Eric Potter rounded by a big heart.
- Oh Eric, I love you! he whispered and then he kissed the paper.

After that he took a picture of Eric and put it into his underwear just to be 100% sure that nobody could see it. He had hundreds of them: he always take them everytime he felt sure nobody was watching him.

- What’s up gays?- Danny said in a relaxed tone to his friends when he finally get out of the rooms.
- You’re late- Erik Crabbe announced
Danny looked directly to his friend eyes smiling as he was thinking he has said the most stupid thing ever.
- I’m never late. Are you jealous?
- What are we going to do today?- Mattias Goyle question to his friend and leader
- I haven’t decided it yet. I have to write send some letters to my parents ask them for some money- He laughed. But now let’s have some breakfast.

It didn’t take him so long as he was expecting to get away from his friends. Danny Malfoy feared they would be interested to go with him and send that fake letter. They were always following him which was great, to be the leader, but sometimes when he had something very personal to do it was really annoying.

Finally alone! Danny prayed he wasn’t too late when he left the castle before hiding himself next to the lake. He knew Eric and his friends usually go outside the castle after they take their breakfast when they don’t have class.
How did he know that? It was simple. He follow him for the last two weeks that he knew exactly what Eric do in the school.

And now he was watching Eric, sitting right there meditating something.
He expected to see him coming with his friends or with his “girlfriend”.
Oh God, I hate that stupid girl.

But he wasn’t. It was just weird.
When he was completely sure that the boy ignored where he was, Danny slowly took the picture of Eric Potter from his underwears and watched it the way you would watch an angel. First he watched the picture and then the real Eric Potter.
- Eric Potter, so near but still so far. I wanted you to be my Valentine, I want you to kiss me. I would die if I speak out all my deep desires for you, you my darling but instead... all I can do is insulting you and doing my best to humiliate you.
That’s why I hate to love you and love to hate you.
Do you understand my sexy little Eric? I guess you don’t because it doesn’t make sense at all and I am just a sick boy that could never get you out of my head and you’ll never find out what is happening in my tortured heart.

Aww look the way he moves, like an angel!
Oh wait, he was moving right next to him. Did he see him?
d**n yes
- Danny? I’m sorry to interrupt you...
Eric Potter stopped for a second.
- Are you talking alone?
- Oh Eric! I mean... it’s not your problem what I was doing? Has nobody told you before that is rude to talk to somebody without being announced being announced. Oh yes! I forgot that you were raised by a couple of dirty muggles.

Eric’s smile slowly went down.
- Don’t talk about my foster parents that way!
Oh d**n! I am being mean once again- thought Danny.
How could he not fight but doesn’t be so friendly with the boy at the same time.
- Anyway, why do you come hear to interrupt me?
That’s it.

Eric Potter forgot why he was angry with Danny and now he was nervous
- I wanted to talk to you Danny. I want to know why you are so mean to me
Suddenly the expression on Eric’s face change. He really cares about it and it makes him sad.
- I don’t want to be friends with you but at least I want to know why you can just ignore me.

Danny lose his breath. He doesn’t know what to say and he felt a knot in his throat.
- Please answer me! And be honest- Eric ordered him
Finally the inspiration came
- You want to know why? I’ll tell you why I act like this with you Potter- Danny said trying to look menacing before taking Eric’s hand but at the same time, he almost bite his lip when he felt Eric near to him
- Where are you taking me?- Eric demanded
- You’ll find it soon.
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Episode 11- The truth

There was only a place they might be coming- imagined Eric. The brooms room.
Danny was walking too fast, it was difficult for the little boy to follow.
- Why were you alone? I thought you might be with that stupid Weasley, that nerd elf fiddler and your girlfriend- Asked Danny Malfoy with an angry tone, specially when he used the word ‘girlfriend’ to refer to Molly
- Don’t call them like that!
This time he was seriously angry. He tried to tolerate it but he has to say no more to this bad boy attitude. It makes him feel sick.

I fucked up thought Danny Malfoy.
- Why aren’t you with them?- Asked again with a softer tone
- They didn’t want me to come here.
Eric Potter looks sad and hurt. d**n!
- Maybe they were right- admit Eric losing his hope.
Danny stared at Eric’s eyes. Definitely he could not take his eyes out of him. Eric Potter did the same and they remained looking at each other for a few seconds.

Should I kiss him?
But then Danny Malfoy broke the magic as usual.
- Come in Eric.
They both enter the brooms room and Danny closed the door after Eric went in.
- Lumos he said making that a light appeared from his magic wand.

- Do you really want to know why I don’t like you? Why we can’t be friends?- Asked Danny in an angry tone
- Yes!
This was definitely not funny and by the way, why Danny Malfoy pretended to be serious and make all this stuff with him. Is that his way to make a joke? Cause this was not funny at all.
- I know who you are!
- Oh really?- asked Eric in sarcasm
Danny frowned.
- I know you are lying. Stop doing that.

Ok, this was really funny.
- Do you finish- Eric asked and he couldn’t help himself. He smiled.
- You are not what you pretend to be. I know that clean image of yourself is just a lie. You are just pretending.
- So you are jealous. Is that all?
- NO!- Danny shouted and Eric Potter stopped smiling.

- I noticed everything: you are so good looking and your smile is just... dazzling. You let people blind just by admiring your male beauty. And...
After a short pause (it costs a lot to Danny to admit what he was saying) the boy continued
- You are so bright and sexy
Eric stepped back when he heard that.
- Is that the way you make a love statement?- He asked but Danny didn’t pay attention to him and what was worst. He keep looking at him with that dangerous look on his face.

- I’ve been stalking you and I found at a lot of things about you Potter: you control the weather!
- What?
- Yes, I’ve been watching how the atmosphere change just because you arrive. You make days brighter or even you can make it suddenly rains.
- Malfoy you are crazier than I was thinking. Now excuse me but I have to...
Eric Potter goes to the door trying to finish this weird conversation but Danny Malfoy put himself in front of the door not letting him go.
- I haven’t finished
- But I do.

- Your smile.
- What?- Eric shouted exasperated
- You make the world stop with your smile
- You’re sick man
- And your fangs! Let me check it out
Danny Malfoy don’t wait for his permission. He put his fingers on his lips making Eric to open his mouth just to discover a pair of fangs. A pair of big sharp fangs.

- You are a vampire!
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:06 pm

Episode 12- The keeper

- You are a vampire!
The words pronounced by Danny Malfoy still were sounding in Eric’s head. Eric did not even tried to contradict the boy
- How do you know that?
Danny Malfoy smiled with satisfaction.
- Because I’ve been watching you all the time and I noticed that you have a big... pair of fangs!

- Yes, I am a vampire- Eric Potter admit looking directly to Danny’s eys
Now it was Malfoy the one who had to step back
- That’s all you wanted to know. Well I am a vampire. I always knew that a vampire has bite me when I was a little boy.

Danny feels confused. This was definitely not what he was expecting. Now the boy look menacing, like he has not fear to fight with him. That little vampire boy was threatening him. How could he?
- How did it happened?
- I don’t remember. I don’t care. I just knew that I had superpowers and that I had that need for blood
Eric Potter opened his eyes wide and Danny Malfoy had to make an extra effort not to look afraid.

- So...? Danny asked
Eric Potter sighed. He was impatient.
- Let’s make it clear smart boy. I have a reputation to care and I won’t let someone like you break it into pieces.

-All these years I have been cautious. I only go hunting in the middle of the night and I never attack humans, just animals. But if you tell someone about my secret, I won’t care to go and make you pay for it. You have a family. I don’t. If you value them, shut up! Remember that I’m a vampire and I won’t think about twice to respond if you attack me first.
That was worst than a slap in the face. The little boy was mean to him for the first time ever! Unbelievable
- How dare you?!
Eric stared at him for a few seconds until he found he couldn’t watch Danny anymore without feeling sad.

He turned around to the corner just to watched the wall.
Danny was almost sure that the boy was about to cry. He just pretended to be strong. Dammit, this actually makes him feel worst.
- Eric, I’m sorry about you being a vampire- he said with a weak note
Eric Potter didn’t react. This was more painful to Danny than what he thought but now he couldn’t stop.
- Hey, I’m sorry. I never wanted to hurt you man
Eric couldn’t ignore this last remark
- Oh really? -He asked with sarcasm.
- You can’t understand how I feel. If you only knew.

Eric Potter was surprised. It was like talking to a completely different person. Danny’s voice sounded more delicate, more... human. He was almost begging for his understanding.
- Maybe some day I will- Eric Potter said before leaving the room back to his bedroom.
Leaving Danny alone once again.
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Episode 13- Mub Blood   Eric Potter fanfic EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:10 pm

Episode 13- Mub Blood

- Eric what happened?
- I told you, I’m ok!
- Oh come on! We are your friends and you are definitely not ok.
- Alexander, can you leave the boy alone?- Måns suggested.

Alexander Granger looked at his friend with that irritating look on his face that always indicates that he feels he was right
- Måns, you know he is not ok
- But he doesn’t want to tell anything
Both Måns and and Alexander stop arguing in front of him
- I don’t want to talk, it’s just that...
Eric Potter couldn’t explain to his friends the reason why he felt so sad. In fact, it sounded stupid after doing what he thought it was right.

I mean, I had to intimidate Danny Malfoy- he thought before leaving the room followed by his friends.
-Today we have Pop history’s class with professor Madonna.
- She is really hard but fair- Alexander Granger explained to Eric.

For a few moments, when they go downstairs, Eric forgot about his personal problems.
Danny didn’t come to that class. It was strange? Maybe he just forget about it or maybe... he didn’t feel right to face him.
Oh God! Now I’m feeling guilty about that bastard!

However the guilty feeling won’t last for too long. Next day, they had their Charms class with professor Elton John.

Nothing extraordinary happened during the first ten minutes of the class after until Danny suddenly came to the room
- Can you tell me Mr. Malfoy why you came to my class so late?- Asked professor John with his diva tone.
- I’m sorry. I had a bloody problem.
All the members from Danny’s house laughed so hard.
They know it!
- Why do you stand up Mr Potter?
- Hmm I’m sorry- Replied Eric before taking his sit again.

- Eric, calm down please. He just want to provoke you- whispered Alex.
- I’m... Wait, how do you know that he wants to provoke me?
- Maybe because he mentioned that you are a vampire?
- Who the hell tells...?

Alexander Granger smiled making his friend even angrier than he was before.
- You had all the signs! Come on, one day you’ll have to read the reglamentary books
- That’s why we have you isn’t it?
Alex laughed.
- Anyway, if you want to fight that boy, Malfoy you better not do it in front of a teacher!
- Good idea! I’ll fight with him at the end of the class- Eric replied knowing that this was not exactly what Alexander means to.

- Eric! Stop distracting Alexander or I’ll have to take my notes all by myself- Måns yelled irritated.
- It won’t be such a torture if you also pay attention sometimes- replied the other boy.
At the end of the class, Eric Potter waited until Danny was out of the classroom ready to go out of the castle to reach for him.

He took Danny’s shoulder who immediately turn back trying to look for the person who dare to touch him. A few seconds later he was rounded by Erik Crabbe and Mattias Goyle.
Oh my Gosh, they will kill me.
- I told you to stay away from me but you don’t- said Eric trying to look menacing, but how on earth could he do that when two strong boys taller than him were waiting for an order of his leader to beat him.
- Eric what are you doing? Oh my...
It was Molly and next to her, Måns and Alexander were watching what was happening a little bit confused.

- So what?- Danny challenged him
- I want to fight with you
- Eric Potter don’t be stupid!- Alexander Granger said
- So you have to bring these “cheerleaders” with you to try to challenge me?- joked Danny
- And what about your two “bodyguards”. You’re only a man when you are safe next to them, don’t you?
That was too much for Danny Malfoy

- Do you want to fight with me now?- He asked putting a finger on Eric’s chest making him even angrier
- YES!
- Eric Potter! That’s what he wants. Don’t pay attention to Malfoy. He might be jealous of you cause everybody hates him and his shitty house
- Shut the f**k up you mub blood- cried Danny Malfoy

The time freeze after Danny Malfoy pronounced these horrible words. Many things happen as Eric tried to digest what has happened
- How dare you, you...- Cried Molly Weasley
- Don’t get close to that pig Molly- Måns said putting an arm on his sister shoulder and then he punch Danny’s nose
Erik Crabbe and Mattias Goyle flexed their muscles prepared to fight but then...
- What are you doing?
Professor Prince was looking at them with disgust.

- Mr Malfoy?
- Eric Potter and his friends tried to hit me
- What? 50 points less to the Made of Pop house and you’ll all be in detention.
- But teacher
- Shut up! Next time you try to put a finger in one of my students you’ll pay it for it really hard.
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Episode 14- Know you now

The boys and Molly went to their rooms before professor Prince found another reason to put them in detention for the rest of their lives.

When Eric finally could sit down on his bed. He looked at his friends and girlfriend. They looked really serious while he was offended of course and confused at the same time
- Can anyone explain me what does this ‘mub blood’ insult mean?- he asked after he could breath normally

Alexander Granger’s face look horrified and for a second, Eric thought that he was about to blush. Molly looked at her boyfriend a little bit uncomfortable acting as he’d said that he wanted to run naked around the school.
Måns looked astonished. It was obvious that for this time he didn’t feel the best person to answer a question from his curious friend.

Finally Molly Weasley took a long
- Mub blood is the worst insult a magician can tell. It’s like telling you’re not clean because your blood is not pure. Alexander is half an elf, you know?
Alexander Granger covered his face with his hands.
- And it’s the way Danny Malfoy has to remind me that he can’t see me as an equal just because I’m a vampire- Concluded Eric Potter with anger.

The boy went to his bed without saying goodbye to his friends.
He just felt so... hurt.
Eric Potter didn’t find out when he fall sleep. He just fade out sleeping with no dreams.
In fact he doesn’t want to think at all.

The time pass so fast that when he wake up, he has absolute no idea if he sleep for an hour or for the whole night.
Something makes him wake up... it was the sound of a violin... being played by his friend Alexander Granger who was sit next to a window in the living room of their house.

The song had no lyrics but it was definitely not a happy song.
Eric gets up and walked to the door still not sure about what he wanted to do. But he had to do something.

He passed in front of Alexander without saying hello. He didn’t want to interrupt his interpretation and at the same time, he didn’t know how his friend would react if he notice that he has seen him playing that song.
However, Alexander noticed his presence
- Eric Potter! What are you doing? It’s too late to be awake.
- And why can’t you sleep either?
Alexander looked at the floor. He blushed for a few seconds.
- It doesn’t matter, I asked you first.
- I am going to kick Danny’s ass.
Eric Potter imagined that Alexander would preach at him warning him about how stupid his idea was, and that he might be caught in the middle of the night and maybe about how reckless he was but he just let him go.

Eric Potter opened the door and started walking in the middle of the night. He could not realized how fast he was, maybe because he has his mind busy thinking about that blond guy he now was hating with every particle of his body.
I am going to kick Danny Malfoy’s ass no matter the consequence
The only problem was that... well, he has no idea about where to look for as he go downstairs.

The school was in absolute silence but if someone find him
BAM!
- Who’s there?! -Someone asked with authority
It was... Danny
- You bastard!

Even if Eric Potter could not see his face in the middle of the night, he knew Malfoy was surprised to find him this way
- What are you doing here
Eric was about to say “I was looking for you to kick you hard”. Instead he said
- I was walking. What are you doing anyway?
- I... I could not sleep well

Eric smiled but this gives him pain
- At least I can be happy now that I know that you are not feeling good
They started walking upstairs.
- I warned you not to do anything against me but you didn’t care to hurt one of my best friend’s feelings. You know what I think about you? You are the worst person I’ve ever met. You are a beast and I hate you and...

- Don’t cry!- Eric ordered but this doesn’t make Danny stopped
Was this the guy that makes him feel so bad. Because he was actually acting like a little girl, not that terrible man he always imagined.
Suddenly his anger fade away. He put his hand on Danny’s hand but he immediately reacted blocking his touch.

A seconds later he stopped crying.
- I don’t know how to act when I’m in front of you
- Ok, so you think this gives you the right to act like a bitch, don’t you?
Danny laughs and Eric Potter discovered that at least for this moment he could trust on his nemesis. He was being real at this moment.

- I try to be good but all I can do is...
Danny simulate that he was about to hit Eric on his face but he stopped his fist at the right time.
- And I’m losing my sleep just by thinking that I hurt someone as beautiful as you are- added Danny.
Then he turned around ready to go back to his bed.
- Wait!- Eric said not sure if he wants to say that he understands him or just to hit him hard
- What...
- Ehm Nothing
How could he even think about... it
He blushed. Thanks God they were in the middle of the night and Danny didn’t notice it.

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:13 am

Episode 15- So spectacular

- Eric Potter, repeat what I’ve told you please
It was Alexander Granger
- Ehm. Måns, what did he said?
- He is talking about the tournament. Is that right, genious?
- Don’t call him like that!

- Eric, you look like you haven’t slept in hours... did you?
- Well actually...
- What were you doing yesterday?
- Better not to say
M. laughed at that answer probably thinking that Eric had a funny escapade with his sister.

Eric Potter finally noticed there was an unusual activity on his house. He could notice the excitement from the students that were talking and most of them looking at an announcement on the chart were the news and advices were published for the students.

It was saturday so everybody should be outside finally enjoying a day of freedom. He didn’t want to wait.
- Alex, what were you telling me? I didn’t hear you- He finally admitted.
For some reason, Alex reaction was not as bad as Eric Potter thought it will be. He actually smiled with sufficiency
- The Tournament?
- What Tournament?
- The Melodihogwarts Tournament!- Alexander Granger cried as it was the most obvious thing in the world

Both Måns and Eric look at each other and they both smile
- Are you guys kidding me? If you just read the History of Hogwarts...

They deliberately ignored him
- Eric, can you?
M winked at him
- I think it’s your time. Next time, it will be me
- Are you trying to make us feel stupid smarty boy?- asked Måns to Alex
- Of course not, I just say that you...
- Man, you are the guy with 387 points on the records. We just don’t have your brain
Alexander feel a little bit uncomfortable trying not to look very proud of himself.
- You are so exaggerated Måns. Whatever, I am going to tell you. The Melodihogwarts Tournament is the biggest musical magic competition in the whole world. Every main school of the continent will select their champion who will represent their school.

-There will be speculation on the subject but I’m 100% sure that they will expect that Eric will participate on the tournament. After all you are the boy that survived. We chose our champion at the “Melodihogwarts Tournament”
Suddenly a flash of a camera made them blind
- Eric Potter! Are you going to participate to be our champion? I knew you were going to do it!

A boy who was almost his same age, maybe a little bit older than him was watching Eric with fascination.
- Darin Creevey! I told you before not to take pictures to people without making them know before what you are going to do. It’s disrespectful.
- But...
- I’m a prefect- cried Alexander Granger. Now let’s go.

They finally get out of their room, ready to take their breakfast
- If I laughed at you for being a prefect will you punish me?
- Shut up, Måns- replied Alexander but he blushed.
- I saw this boy coming here and there but I’ve never paid attention to him- admitted Eric Potter when they were in front of their plates ready to have their breakfast
- But Darin has done it to you. I heard that he is the president of the official Eric Potter’s fan club
- What?! I don’t want a fan club
- Hahaha oh yes and Molly, my sister is your fan club’s vice president or so I think
- Ouch
Alexander punch both Måns and Eric in their backs

- Can you shut up, please. Director Michael Dumbledore is about to talk.
- In the middle of our breakfast
- It’s obvious. He will officially announced the beginning of the Melodihogwarts tournament.

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:29 am

Episode 16- Hope and Glory

- May I have your attention please.
It was Michael Dumbledore, director of Melodihogwarts and a living pop legend. It was not necessary to say what he said. Everyone in the room remained in silence.
- Ladies and gentlemen, I have the pleasure to announce the beginning of a new edition of Melodihogwarts Tournament.

- In a few minutes the international delegations will come with their champions and the musical battle will begin. But for the new students I’ll talk a little bit more about the Melodihogwarts Tournament.
Every year, a champion is selected from the most important schools of the whole Europe. The champion will take the coup and all the eternal glory of being recognized as one of the best artists in the continent and will also be awarded with a music contract and a sign in the walk of fame.

Tonight, the champions will arrive but before the battle begin we’ll made our international selection.

All the students have the right to participate but only a brave artist will win the Melodihogwarts tournament so beware before you decide to join because the fight to be the number one European artist will be hard and some of you may not be able to come to the end.
Owww- Director Michael Dumbledore screamed with excitement making one of his classic pop movements

Eric Potter felt like he was daydreaming.
Some people around him gave him advices, some others took his shoulder.
- Potter will you be a candidate for Melodihogwarts!
- Of course he will. He is Made of Pop

But on the other side of the table, there was as much expectation as on Eric’s house.
A blond handsome boy smiled with confidence.
- Of course, where do I have to sign- Danny replied to one of his friends. - I am going to participate on Melodifestivalen and I will erase that stupid smile on Erc Potter’s face.
Erik and Mattias laughed so hard at Danny’s sentence

- I am going to participate- Eric Potter suddenly said
- But
- All the boys and girls that want to participate on our internal selection have to put their names into consideration in this calyx- Professor Dumbledore announced showing a magnificent goblet that was put in the middle of the dining room.
In the calyx base it reads: “Fredrik Kempe’s honorific goblet”.

- Are you conscious of all the risks you have to take Eric Potter?- Alexander whispered to him. - This is not a kids game. You have to be wise and cautious to win the competition or at least to survive. You have to be... like me.
Eric wanted to laugh but he couldn’t. It was something serious to laugh about it.
- I know it’s dangerous. If you fail you could not live to tell. But if you win, you take all the hope and glory. And I won’t let Danny take it from me!

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Episode 17- The chosen ones

Eric Potter could not help himself after the announcement of the beginning of the Melodihogwarts Tournament.

-Would he have the guts to put his name in consideration to the Fredrik Kempe’s Goblet?

Of course he will. Wasn’t it the best opportunity to get into some trouble, have adventures and reach his popularity at the same time.

- Who would represent the other two schools. They might be the best of the best from all the magic school’s students in the whole Europe

-And what if Danny Malfoy also wanted to represent Melodihogwarts?

At least he had the answer to that question. He will enjoy fighting with his blond nemesis.

Next day, the boys History class was suddenly interrupted by an earlier than expected announcement.

- Dark magicians (male and female) have always lived in pop music history- was saying teacher Madonna.- I actually have the pleasure to defeat the master of the dark arts Cindy Lauperwald. Today Lord Gaga is...

- Excuse me!

The person who interrupted teacher Madonna, was their charms teacher, sir Elton John who was wearing this time an extravagant purple suit.

Madonna looked at her colleague with surprise, trying to be polite to his entry but without hiding her surprise

- Excuse me, professor John. I’m in the middle of an important class. I’m a Grammy winner! If you have something to tell me, please wait...

- Cof, cof. Oh no! The selection ceremony will start in a couple of minutes. All students must go now to the dining rooms to start the selection.

- Please, follow professor John- said their teacher. You have to write a 5 pages essay on the subject: dark magicians in music history and how to destroy it for next class.

- Great!- Eric Potter and Måns Weasley exclaimed excited before the severe looks of professor Madonna and their friend Alexander.

All the boys and girls hurried up to go to the dining room where their director was waiting for them.

- Good morning. In case you haven’t introduced your name in the calyx, you have noon to do it.

In the other corner of the room Danny Malfoy smiled with satisfaction, telling them that he has already submitted his name on a piece of paper.

- God dammit- said Måns

- I didn’t know we could do it tonight- admitted Eric

- Of course we could- answered Alexander exasperated

- Why didn’t you tell us!- Måns and Eric asked

- Everybody knows it.

Alexander Granger look around just to notice that his friends were not the only ones in shock

- Well at least everyone that paid attention to the director yesterday.

It was clear that most of the students went at midnight to put their names so no one could see them and laughed at them.

- I’ll go!- Eric Potter finally said.

Walking through the whole room behind the attentive look of all the auditorium was a torture. Eric’s peek at Danny Malfoy who was looking at him.

Or was just his imagination?

Eric finally deposit his name and the Made of Pop house cheer him. It was truth that some others were laughing at him but it didn’t really matter

The tension was rising. Now everybody was waiting impatiently in their chairs until the hour passed.

The bells on the castle began to ring

- Now it’s the moment to know who will be our champion- announced professor Michael Dumbledore making the audience feel even more excited if that was possible.

Everybody was raving for the results.

The silence was imposed and suddenly, a blue flame emerged from the cup and a paper flew out to the floow.

Slowly, Professor Dumbledore took it on his hands and read:

- Danny Malfoy from the Smooth Criminal house

The blond guy smiled with pure satisfaction

- Oh no! Måns and Alexander cried.

That was the worse scenario they could imagine.

But then the most strange situation happened right in front of his eyes. The cup was ignited by the flames again and another piece of paper flew right to professor Dumbledore’s house.

The tension was growing high at this moment.

Professor Michael Dumbledore opened the paper with incredulity

- ERIC POTTER!

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Episode 18- Do or die

- ERIC POTTER!!!

- ERIC POTTER???

Everyone was now calling his name. Some of them with incredulity and surprise.

The way to the center of the room suddenly becomes longer for Eric’s eyes.

Was that even real?

Of course he saw himself as the champion, but that was in his dreams.

- I don’t want to be famous.

Yeah right? I am just... Eric Potter

But let’s wait- a voice in his mind tells to him. You wanted to fight with Danny Malfoy.

- That means- said professor Michael Dumbledore, that Eric Potter and Danny Malfoy will compete for the glory to represent our school on the Melodihogwarts Tournament.

The crowd was fully excited.

And now Eric Potter had Malfoy in front of his eyes

- Are you ready baby Potter?- he laughed

- I have always been prepared

- Ready for the fight: sex, fem, fyra...

The time once again stopped for Eric Potter when suddenly

- FIGHT!

The boys quickly tell their spell

- Intheclubis Totalus!

- Popularium Increddibilus!

And that’s it Danny Malfoy has been faster than Eric Potter. Look his movement. It has the elegance of a senior pop musician with a touch of electronic music- A commentator says.

The rest of the students where looking at them. Eric Potter could hear the screams and the excitement. He could actually identify where Molly, Måns, Alexander and even the Jedward twins were.

The guys from the Smooth Criminal house were definitely laughing. But that only make him want to proof them wrong

- But now Eric Potter has gone to the attack. Look his classy saw. And the way he moves. It reminds me something very 80’s with that red jacket. It must be something Michael Dumbledore’s school. The flames around the battle are increasing when... wait, IS THAT EVEN LEGAL?

Ladies and gentleman, Danny Malfoy has tried to kiss Eric Potter when

Wait now Eric Potter gives back the favour.

It’s a double kiss in front of the camera.

- GO BACK TO THE BATTLE LINE AND FIGHT FOR YOUR LIVES!- Screamed professor Madonna

- But professor!- cried Eric Potter

Danny Malfoy instead was smiling with superiority.

Eric felt anger when

- WAIT... What are you waiting for?

- Manboy!- Eric Saade say and a purple ray go directly from his magic wand to Malfoy who was still laughing

But not for so long. With surprise he fell to the ground.

- Eric Potter is the champion of the Melodihogwarts School of Magic- announced their director. Now boys come back to your seats.

- Ouch- Danny Malfoy say touching his buttocks but when he saw Eric smiling the anger on his face returned

- You’re going to pay for this Potter

Eric got a bad feeling from this but how could he fear when all the mates from the Made of Pop House were congratulating him

- Good job, my manboy- Molly cried before stealing him a kiss

This should be considered as rape

- Can you stop doing this- Måns say irritated but with a smile on his face. - Congratulations Eric!

- Good man

- Ohmygodwecanbeleiveit- One of the jedward twins say

- Calm down John- Edward say. We got the champion.

Suddenly everybody was singing hahaha

But then!

- Yes, congratulation Eric Potter and good luck. Now you’ll represent our school but please, let’s welcome the champions of the delegations who will be involved in a life or death battle: please say hi to Lena Delacour and Lord Alex Sparrow

- What!??

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Episode 19- Can’t touch this

- Ok, can anyone explain me why on earth is it legal to bring one of the worse serial killers to compete on the Melodihogwarts Tournament?
- Well Eric he was never found guilty. There was no witnesses against him and the ones that actually saw him... died before the trial even started- explained Alexander Granger without couldn’t beleive that this was happening
- Ok, this completely bizarre and ridiculous. And there’s nothing the director or the rest of the tournament members can do
- No because he was innocent
- But he might be, I don’t know 50 years old at least! Why is he already in school?
- He is not good with potions- explained Måns
- What?
He shrugged
- It’s in the news. Apparently he has poisoned one thousand people. All by accident of course. But he has failed to pass his exams year after year.

- Look, they are leaving.
- Of course, the selection has ended and they won’t stay in the castle. They have their rooms outside with their schools!
- Hurry up!

Eric Potter stood up from his chair and walked with anxiety all through the hall.
He had no idea of what he was expecting to do: would he fight, would he run or did he just want to see the face of the man that was responsible of making him an orphan.
The boy who lived to be a pop prince.
But he just did it and finally he was just a few meters far from the face of the Magical Pop Music Evil: Lord Alex Sparow.

He stared at him and for a moment Eric was sure that Lord Alex Sparow had his wand on his hand, and he was ready to attack when
- Moving on, who has stopped the traffic- cried professor Elton John.

It was the middle of the night. Eric Potter wake up, ready to leave the dorms.
- Where are you going pretty boy?
A smiling boy was looking at him, next to his bed. Ready to go with him.
- How did you...
- Know that you were going to leave? I don’t know, maybe the fact that you are competing with the guy that killed your parents- said Måns. - So, what’s the plan?
- I have no idea, there’s no plan.
- Cool, let’s go!
- No,you won’t. I don’t want to put you in trouble- he explained. Besides I don’t even no where I am going.
Måns didn’t insist after he watched Eric’s determined face.

Eric went downstairs. Everything was in silence. The dark was absolute as he approached to the doors. But no one has noticed him. He was been very careful or maybe it was just his lucky star.
500 meters
Ready to go outside. Nobody will stop him and then he just needed to go and find where Lord Sparow and... he had no idea but he had to do something.
200 meters
- Eric!- a voice called him
For a moment he was about to scream in panic
- Eric, kiss me! You’re the manboy of my life. I’m your slave and you my master.
Danny?
Oh wait, he must be a sleepwalker

That was so funny! Let’s wait until the moment I told this to Måns and Alexander- Eric Potter told to himself.
Let’s just be cautious and walk without touching him. We don’t want that anyone notice we are awake
- WHO ARE YOU?
Oh no, it was professor Prince.

And to make things worse the sound of professor’s Prince woke Danny up with a SCREAM
Someone turned on the lights. There was no way he can explain to Professor’s Prince steps that were getting closer now.
Could it get worse?
Ironically, the answer was yes.
Professor Prince looked at Eric Potter and Danny Malfoy horrified.
- What’s that?
In the wall there was a sign
THE CHAMBER OF THE SECRETS IS OPENED.

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:04 pm

Episode 20- Eric Potter and the Chamber of the Secrets

It was on the magical news: The Prophetspressen, Magical Frida, and the Tablet of the wizard. Eric Potter and Danny Malfoy were found walking outside their beds in the middle of the night…. and the chamber of the secrets was open by the way.

But what does it mean?
- Well, said Alexander.- I am sorry to know that you were living outside the pop scenario before Melodihogwarts but… the legend says that when the chamber was open, the dark magician started killing its enemies and brought their bodies in the chamber.
- Thank you! Could it be worse?
- Well, technically yes. Now they think you are gay.
- God dammit, Måns!
- And you have to face the contest anyway.

Eric was having his breakfast.
- Do you want more bread?- Asked Molly
- Not really
- Are you sure? You have to eat properly before you go to the competition
- I honestly feel fine.
Everybody was wanting to talk to him. Not sure if they were there because people liked him or if they were not sure if he could survive the tournament.
- Eric, are you worried? Because I can follow you. By the way can you sign this memorabilia. PLease write to Darin from Eric “Sveriges ultimate magician”. I am not sure what does it mean but probably it will cost more than my whole career.
- Can you please shut up Darin- said Molly. Come on go and follow Anton, he is also a hot… I mean! A good magician.
- Well but I…
- Now!

All of the participants to the tournament please follow me. We are going to have the first competition.
It waös professor MJ.
But then, when they arrived to the hall, there was a rumour growing up.
- Where is Lena Delacour, the cool German witch Very Happy- said John
Now that they had their first competition did she have to disappear?
- This must be- started saying Alexander
- Can you proof it? - said Måns
- I cannot proof that Danny is gay but still we all know haha
- And who will be the next?- asked Edward. -OMG my brother and I could be the next. We are so nice and funny and we dance so cool. We have to protect ourselves and our cool hair. I told John that Mr. Sparow is not that awesome even if he likes skirts.
- What are you saying?
- Oh yes- laughed John. - He used to go to our dance classes at 1 pm but he leaves at 2 om where he have the class on how to be a total bitch
- Nice that you say that.

- Okay gentlemen. Unfortunately, Lena Delacour, our third contestant is not here at the moment. We don’t know where are her whereabouts but the contest needs to continue- announced professor MJ.
In this competition you will have to walk to a maze. The person who runs it faster will be the winner of the competition.
Lord Alex Sparow entered the maze. He is attacking a strange creature that is screaming. Is it a nymph?
No, it is Silvia Night!
What other horrible things are awaiting for him in the maze? Could it be the Screaming girl from Albania 2012?
Oh no, it is Gianluca from Malta. The guys is trying to attract Alex with his sweetness to make him forget that he has to run fast.
Oh wait he is actually seducing him!
But wait, Alex replied with a hips dance and he did it. Alex has skipped from Gianluca and now he is running. It is Eric’s turn.

Eric prepared himself. He is received by Loreen. They say that Loreen learnt all her magic frolm the witch of blair herself. And she is giving a triple karate kick. But Eric avoid it with one of his dance moves and he is running. He does not want to fight with her. Good move Eric.
But oh no! The famous Romanian vampire Cezar is waiting for Eric and he is ready to bite him.
And he bite him but it did not make any effect.
Remember they say Eric is half a vampire.
Eric runs and he is also out of the maze.

Let’s wait for the results from professor Madonna.
Who went to the goal faster?
The answer is: Eric Potter.
Eric Potter has won the first competition
- Wait that is not fair! Eric copied me. I saw him. These are my dance moves. These are my seductive moves. This is my smile. Everybody copies me. I hate you all and I am going to kidnap someone- cried Lord Alex Sparow.
- WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?
- I mean that I am going to… hug someone.
- THAT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE

Eric was winning the contest
- Let’s go and celebrate at the Made of Pop house. said the Jedward twins.
- But wait where is Darin
- I have not seen him in the charts for ages!
- Oh my God where is he?
- Who cares
- Let’s go

But another surprise was awaiting for Eric. They party all night. Eric even demonstrate some of his magical abilities to the girls… and the boys until midnight when someone asked
- Where is Molly?

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Episode 21- Hit and run

I don’t know where she is. Maybe she is hanging out with another guy, Eric prayed while he was thinking about Danny Malfoy and having the opportunity to have a wand fight with him if you know what I mean
Heh, what are you saying? She is your girlfriend. And my sister- Måns remembered him
Heh yeah. Well I guess we have to rescue her. Alex, are you coming with us?
Sure I will.

The musical trio more famous in the whole Melodihogwarts decided that it was time to find where was the Chamber of the Secrets
It is in the Smooth Criminal house, you know the darkest house in Melodihogwarts- informed Alex
Whaaat? How do you know that
Who does not know it when Danny is always telling that. I heard him in the bathroom two days ago telling Erik Crabbe and Mattias Goyle: “Oh how much I would like to kidnap Eric Potter and make him enter to my Chamber of the Secrets :p”
Are you sure? Then let’s go
Wait, wait how are we going to enter there anyway without being discovered. I mean it is the most dangerous place for good magicians as us.

Curiously it was Måns who asked that
It is simple. We just have to change a Perelli song or Rona Nishliu. That is the best invisibility trick these days. I guarantee, nobody will see us.
Alrighty guys but I cannot come with you anyway
Why?
I just have seen that Lena Delacour is outside her room at this time as we were walking. It sounds very suspicious. I will have to use all my amazing abilities to discover what is she doing. It can be something big!

So in the end only Eric and Alexander walked all the way through the Smooth Criminal house in the middle of the night. And alright no one could notice them when they sung Charlotte Perrelli. Well at least no one but…
Danny Malfoy… what are you doing here? Why are you awake
Shut up little Eric. I was just going to the bathroom for a w… I mean to practice! And what are you doing here?
It is not your business
You plan to enter the Chamber of the Secrets? Don’t do that! Look Molly is not that important. She can remain in my house
Never in life- cried Eric Potter!
Soon you will see hahaha
I will fight said Eric
Please don’t do that. There inside there is Lord Alex Sparow and he can kill you the way he did with your parents or worse, he can copy you!
Then you will have to fight with me

Enough Eric, I will fight with him- said Alexander but RUN!

And so he did. Eric run and enter a dome inside the Smooth Criminal house, the house of the darkest magicians in the Melodihogwarts school of musical charms and Molly was there. Her Molly. Wait a minute she is not my girlfriend!
Finally you came here to die as I did with your parents!- screamed Alex Sparow
Not this time
Oh really: Miss Unknown, Coming Home, Marching (In the name of love). Admit it Eric Potter, you always die in your music videos hahaha

And at that moment Alex Sparow pushed a button and a glass cage separated him and Molly from Eric.
Eric Potter knew what to do, the most effective magic spell to destroy walls:
I will be popular!- He started
But then something strange happened. Lord Alex Sparow played some strange, horrible music from an amplifier.
I’m running scared tonight
I’m running scared of life
I’m running scared of breathing
Stop! That is cheating he prayed but it was too late
I always cheat pretty boy- laughed Lord Sparow

He had to focus. Eric you have to win Melodifestivalen. Do it for Molly… no, dol it for Alexander’s butt and… and Danny’s kisses
I will be popular. I WILL BE POPULAR. I AM GONNA GET THERE POPULAR!

The glass broke and one of the shattered glasses magically attacked Alex Sparow who poorly tried to stop it but failing miserably. And then… the glass nailed Alex Sparow and dig a hole on his…
He could not see that.

And then, one second later, someone else arrived.
Danny?

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Episode 22- Saved Again

Eric faded and suddenly the room turned dark.
What happened after he was unconsciousness? Had Lord Alex Sparow the dark lord of music magic finally died? Also what would happen with the Melodihogwarts tournament.
All these questions could have no answer at least, until the moment he’d wake up

Wake up
Wake up
A voice inside his mind tell him and suddenly he felt something for real. Someone was touching his chest… and his crotch in an improper manner that he did not like. Or did he?

Eric woke up in the hospital. Slowly he opened his eyes and there he went. The first thing he saw was that Danny. But he looked slightly different.

What had happened with the arrogant Danny Malfoy he has known during his first year as a magician. He looked… worried.

Danny was now sitting in front of him. Eric couldn’t ignore that Danny look as he had spent all night there. Taking care of him.
And suddenly Danny Malfoy smiled.
I liked watching you breathe and the sound of your heart- he said touching Eric’s chest again.
Oh my lord, Eric Potter you have been sleeping for hours.
What happened? What happened with Molly? And Alex?
Don’t worry, she is fine and he just disappeared.
Just disappeared?
Well, you know he is the darkest magician of all time. Some people say it is impossible to kill him. But you certainly stop it! Probably the next time we see him he will be just a B-list singer.

They both laugh. As friends would do. For one moment Eric Potter imagined himself being a friend of Danny Malfoy and doing the things friends do: like walking, playing together, making jokes to each other, chatting about girls, kissing. Maybe not the last one but he also liked to do this with that Danny.
Danny Malfoy also smiled at him.
The doctors said that you were ok but I give you mouth to mouth breathing for an hour- he confessed.
Now that he was completely awaken, Eric Potter noticed that his bed was covered by letters, chocolates and stuff
”Gifts from your fans. I had to hit that stupid Måns Weasly who was trying to eat your chocolates” by the way.
Don’t hit Måns! He is my friend.- Said Eric but for some reason he was smiling.

Danny Malfoy suddenly sighed. It seems that he has to do a great effort to do what he was planning to do. He sit next to Eric and then he said:
Eric Potter, I have something to ask you. About me and you. Although I feel you have noticed that although you hide it.
Please ask me!
ERIC! OMG YOU ARE AWAKE!

It was Molly

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:43 pm

Episode 23- Sting so bad

Hi Molly- said Eric Potter and he also smiled. But this time it was not a fake smile. It was like if for a single moment he discovered that in the end it was not bad at all to be Molly’s boyfriend… or to enjoy the annoying pleasure of being next to Danny Malfoy.
Everything was crazy. But it was just as it was. And he did not want to discuss more in detail about it.
I think it is time for me to go. Today is the day the Championship will be officially given. I hope my house will win this year tournament at least. Well, that will be easy after all the points I have given to my house while you were in the hospital haha- said Danny Malfoy but he also looked at Eric in a way that it could only mean something.
I CANNOT WAY TO HAVE YOU IN MY HANDS MANBOY.

Before he left Molly’s and Danny’s eyes were connected. And it seems they were not indifferent to each other.
Why human relationships are so difficult- thought Eric trying to connect all the ideas in his head.
I like Molly. She was so annoying but finally I know that… well I can get used to be called his boyfriend. But then I also like Danny. And it seems there is something going on between Danny and Molly!

f**k my magical, musical life- thought Eric and he took a chocolate from all the gifts he had received.
Are you ready to go?-asked the nurse
Yes sure. I am not going to lose my last day at school- said the boy.
After Eric Potter reach to the Made of Pop house he was received by all his friends: Måns Weasley that was very proud of being his best friend and brother in law. The Jedward twin brothers singing Popular and mimicking the moment Eric Potter made a magical charm to break the mirrors, Alexander Granger who was reading more musical spells smiled to him.
Everything was so perfect.

And that night, the Director Michael Dumbledore gave it the championship of the Melodifestivalen tournament to him.
And for all the adventures, and exciting experiences you have gave us- Michael winked at him. I honored the Made of pop house with 50 points.
Everybody shout with emotion. That means they had won the coup of the houses.
I also have to congratulate Måns Weasley and Alexander Granger for always being together to Eric Potter. And also to Ms. Molly Weasley for doing the same despite Eric’s unwillingness.
Everybody laughs.

Thank you Mr. Danny Malfoy. You have made a great job in the end saving the contest and the school.
He looked at his director as he really did not care about that distinction but something was telling Eric that it was the best day in Danny’s life.
But we also feel bad today. At the end of the last proof, we had a terrible lost. Our Italian and Azeri student’s Eldar, Nigar and Raphael who were attending the contest as fans tragically died. We suspect that the dark magician known as Lord Alex Sparow is responsible of these terrible losses.

After a minute of silence for the lost of these magicians, professor Michael Dumbledore gave the last words.
Yes, thanks everybody and I wish you have a magical vacations. See you next year. Don’t forget to study for your exams and enjoy the dinner!

So now it was time to go back home. What was expecting for Eric’s future? He did not know. What about the world? The only thing he was sure was that the magic was in him. And that he was a champion. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eric Potter fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric Potter fanfic
Page 1 of 1