Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saade Vol.1

Go down 
+20
Ch. P.
Nella
SilverStar17
Butterscotch
stou-r
[sop.hie]
lotcha
MrSomeone
Samilol
Emilie
kikisan
sarasaade;
sunbeam
Anakina
dexan
Kenny
blacklady
niksi483
AdamAloud
Admin
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
sarasaade;

sarasaade;

Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:59 pm

niksi483 wrote:
blacklady wrote:
Sure, I love ALL of his songs!

+1, welcome to the club Razz

+1, yes, all his songs are just perfect♥️
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:34 pm

This song is so sad but really beautiful at the same time. I love Eric's vocals for this song. It sounds very emotional
Back to top Go down
blacklady

blacklady

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Yes kikisan, this song is so sad, this is what makes it precious!
Back to top Go down
http://ericsaadexd.blogspot.com
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:36 am

kikisan wrote:
This song is so sad but really beautiful at the same time. I love Eric's vocals for this song. It sounds very emotional

+1, so true.

Tomorrow there will be new preview, God, I can't wait!!!!!!!!! I wonder what song they'll preview now, any ideas?
I have a feeling it'll be "Stupid With You" , don't knoq why. bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Music & Lyrics by: Jason Gill/Robert Fredriksson/Mattias Larsson/Eric Saade
Produced by: Jason Gill

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:27 pm

Amazing, as always. I've got another addiction to add to my list.
I'm so loving it! It has a very nice tune..... (and meaning) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:33 pm

Timeless is also Eric's favorite song from the album Very Happy

Quote :
It was the fans who inspired me to write a song like that because you wish that some moments would last forever especially when it's your own concert and it's the last song. You wish it would last cause it's usually magical and that song is mainly about that.
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:17 pm

Admin wrote:

Quote :
It was the fans who inspired me to write a song like that because you wish that some moments would last forever especially when it's your own concert and it's the last song. You wish it would last cause it's usually magical and that song is mainly about that.

Awwwwwwwwww that's so cutee ^^ It made me smile so much that my cheecks hurt when I saw this on the interview Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Aww I like that Eric told this. I can understand why this is Eric's favorite track. I guess when he feels the passion of the audience when he is on the stage in front of thousands of people around, he'd feel in that moment all the love, that we the fans have for him.

So adorable! Thanks Eric for writing this song just for us I love you
Back to top Go down
sarasaade;

sarasaade;

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:16 pm

Admin wrote:

Quote :

yeees, that's soo amazing song♥️
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Stupid with you Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Music & Lyrics by: Jason Gill/Fredrik Kempe/Robert Fredriksson/Eric Saade
Produced by: Jason Gill

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lotcha

lotcha

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:44 pm

^Lol, story of my life!

Can"t imagine how greaaaat his new album will be!
Back to top Go down
sarasaade;

sarasaade;

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:23 pm

what a amzing song^^ oh my gosh i want this ALBUUUM!
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:24 pm

It takes me a little bit more to follow this song but now I can say I love it too. Everything is so great on this album.

Actually I can say that the song that I like the least is I'm still loving it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:25 pm

I think I am going to buy it on ebay or amazon as soon as I can. I can't wait to have this amazing piece of art
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:51 am

I totally loved "Stupid With You", I totally relate to this song... Razz

This album is my favorite album in the past few years, it's better than 99.99% of the stuff now, imagine what a huge hit it'll be worldwide if Eric's menagement would promote it better, cause we all know, that now, it's all about P.R. What a Face

The sounds & the lyrics are good & professional, catchy - that's something you'll remember, and everybody can relate to it. That's what I call perfect production. bounce
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:13 pm

not only Eric, great songs, great album makes success outside Sweden, his management has to make some efforts and 'bring' us Eric to our countries. It's all about great connects Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Admin wrote:
not only Eric, great songs, great album makes success outside Sweden, his management has to make some efforts and 'bring' us Eric to our countries. It's all about great connects Laughing Laughing

Totally, besides, he's already quite famous in Europe, Popular has about 10 million views on Utube.... , my biggest dream ever is to see Eric on MTV's EMA.... ^^ (2006 winner, Lordi, was there... Eric sould too xD )

What a Face
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Admin wrote:

i think as fans we should also help to promote his album.
and when the time is right we could create streetteams through this forum for the different countried we are from
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:09 pm

any ideas you may have, feel free to share them with us! we all have the same goal, spread Eric's work as much as possible Very Happy
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:48 pm

[sop.hie] wrote:
Admin wrote:

and when the time is right we could create streetteams through this forum for the different countried we are from

AGREE! Very Happy Tough.... we need more fans for that matter.

What I suggest, is trending #SaadeVol1 at Twitter (as a welcoming present to Eric) Very Happy
Whataya think? Razz
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:43 pm

That's a great idea. Let's make it a Trending Topic. But we need more interviews, tv appereances and performances like in the EMAs as you have mentioned.

First Sweeden, Second Europe, Third the whole world. Why not the U.S.? It's one of the biggest record markets.

Just to make an example, Lebanese singer Mika was highly supported by celebrity blogger Perez Hilton and he also performed on Ellen Degeneres, etc. to promote his first album Life in Cartoon Motion and now he is well known in the USA.

And we have Eric. He is very talented, and let's face it he is very good looking too (a pretty face sells a lot) and he comes with a great album, in my opinion one of the best pop albums of the year if not the decade. He is the best male pop singer I've seen performing in the last couple of years (well that's actually easy considering that the other male pop singers that are spreading the world are... the jonas brothers? justin bieber? lol).

He just need more promotion
Back to top Go down
sarasaade;

sarasaade;

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 pm

kikisan wrote:
That's a great idea. Let's make it a Trending Topic. But we need more interviews, tv appereances and performances like in the EMAs as you have mentioned.

First Sweeden, Second Europe, Third the whole world. Why not the U.S.? It's one of the biggest record markets.

Just to make an example, Lebanese singer Mika was highly supported by celebrity blogger Perez Hilton and he also performed on Ellen Degeneres, etc. to promote his first album Life in Cartoon Motion and now he is well known in the USA.

And we have Eric. He is very talented, and let's face it he is very good looking too (a pretty face sells a lot) and he comes with a great album, in my opinion one of the best pop albums of the year if not the decade. He is the best male pop singer I've seen performing in the last couple of years (well that's actually easy considering that the other male pop singers that are spreading the world are... the jonas brothers? justin bieber? lol).

He just need more promotion

+1.you're soo right! jonas brothers and justin bieber are ugly,stupid,have boooooring songs and they even don't have nothing in their head! BUT THEY ARE POPULAR IN WHOLE OF THE WORLD! when Eric is cute,handsome,gorgeus,amazing,awesome,have amaaazing songs,he's soo smart,have awesome style and he loves us, his fans! BUT HE'S NOT SOO POPULAR LIKE JUSTIN AND JONAS BROTHERS! gooosh!

I RELLY HOPE THAT MASQUERADE AND SAADE VOL.1 WILL COME IN SLOVENIA. FINGEERS CROSED!♥
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:18 pm

niksi483 wrote:
[sop.hie] wrote:
Admin wrote:

AGREE! Very Happy Tough.... we need more fans for that matter.

What I suggest, is trending #SaadeVol1 at Twitter (as a welcoming present to Eric) Very Happy
Whataya think? Razz

sounds really good!
sadly i could not help because we have some problems with our internet at home ( and telephone as well)
so it's hard to get online at the moment.
i hope they will fix it fast.

and i think twitter and facebook are great networks to support.
and the links to the previews would be great... because they can listen to the songa and if they like them they may buy the album (hopefully legal !!)
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:19 am

Well, the album is to be realised June 29th, let's do it then, it's a perfect date, don't you think? Very Happy

Eric's got everything to pe a huuuge pop star, he just needs some promotion. Look, for example, Rebecca Black, zero talent - 100% promotion, and 100 million views on Utube :/
Well, as I said, promotion is everything. It does miracles. bounce

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saade Vol.1   Saade Vol.1 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saade Vol.1
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next