Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anime theard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matea2306

Matea2306

Anime theard  Empty
PostSubject: Anime theard    Anime theard  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:06 pm

have you ever watched an japanese anime,expect some of them which was on tv...I watched some of them,my all time favourite is Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle and my favourite character is Syaoran,this is that anime:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsubasa:_Reservoir_Chronicle

others which are my favourite are xxxholic, Ouran high school host club,Lovely complex
and my all time favourite is Yugioh,now Im watching Yugioh,I watched season 0 that one season was only in Japan and its even better than other seasons,but now I finished that season with 27 episodes and started to watch season 1. Im crazy now about Yugioh and Yami Yugi,here is one video of Yami Yugi which is my favourite

love box ♥️ drool shy Embarassed

and this is trailer for an old Yugioh movie

and only one which I dont like is Yugioh zexal that one is spin-off Evil or Very Mad ,there exist other spin-off gx and 5ds,gx I didnt watched for really but maybe its ok for 5ds I dont know
Back to top Go down
Ahlian

Anime theard  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime theard    Anime theard  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:13 am

I have watched taken animated movie a few days ago and i think it is a great animated movie. If you don't watch it than you should.
Back to top Go down

Anime theard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Måns Zelmerlöw :: The Lounge :: TV & Movies-
Jump to: