Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Potter fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kikisan

kikisan

Eric Potter fanfic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:55 pm

"Eric Potter and the Melodihogwarts Tournament"

A magical Deric story, based on Harry Potter written by Kikisan.

Please, do not repost it in any place without asking permission and crediting me & this forum, thank you! This fic is partially based on the Harry Potter characters by J.K. Rowling and its main intention is entertainment. To all my readers, I hope you enjoy the Deric magic.

Episode 14- Know you now

The boys and Molly went to their rooms before professor Prince found another reason to put them in detention for the rest of their lives.

When Eric finally could sit down on his bed. He looked at his friends and girlfriend. They looked really serious while he was offended of course and confused at the same time
- Can anyone explain me what does this ‘mub blood’ insult mean?- he asked after he could breath normally

Alexander Granger’s face look horrified and for a second, Eric thought that he was about to blush. Molly looked at her boyfriend a little bit uncomfortable acting as he’d said that he wanted to run naked around the school.
Måns looked astonished. It was obvious that for this time he didn’t feel the best person to answer a question from his curious friend.

Finally Molly Weasley took a long
- Mub blood is the worst insult a magician can tell. It’s like telling you’re not clean because your blood is not pure. Alexander is half an elf, you know?
Alexander Granger covered his face with his hands.
- And it’s the way Danny Malfoy has to remind me that he can’t see me as an equal just because I’m a vampire- Concluded Eric Potter with anger.

The boy went to his bed without saying goodbye to his friends.
He just felt so... hurt.
Eric Potter didn’t find out when he fall sleep. He just fade out sleeping with no dreams.
In fact he doesn’t want to think at all.

The time pass so fast that when he wake up, he has absolute no idea if he sleep for an hour or for the whole night.
Something makes him wake up... it was the sound of a violin... being played by his friend Alexander Granger who was sit next to a window in the living room of their house.

The song had no lyrics but it was definitely not a happy song.
Eric gets up and walked to the door still not sure about what he wanted to do. But he had to do something.

He passed in front of Alexander without saying hello. He didn’t want to interrupt his interpretation and at the same time, he didn’t know how his friend would react if he notice that he has seen him playing that song.
However, Alexander noticed his presence
- Eric Potter! What are you doing? It’s too late to be awake.
- And why can’t you sleep either?
Alexander looked at the floor. He blushed for a few seconds.
- It doesn’t matter, I asked you first.
- I am going to kick Danny’s ass.
Eric Potter imagined that Alexander would preach at him warning him about how stupid his idea was, and that he might be caught in the middle of the night and maybe about how reckless he was but he just let him go.

Eric Potter opened the door and started walking in the middle of the night. He could not realized how fast he was, maybe because he has his mind busy thinking about that blond guy he now was hating with every particle of his body.
I am going to kick Danny Malfoy’s ass no matter the consequence
The only problem was that... well, he has no idea about where to look for as he go downstairs.

The school was in absolute silence but if someone find him
BAM!
- Who’s there?! -Someone asked with authority
It was... Danny
- You bastard!

Even if Eric Potter could not see his face in the middle of the night, he knew Malfoy was surprised to find him this way
- What are you doing here
Eric was about to say “I was looking for you to kick you hard”. Instead he said
- I was walking. What are you doing anyway?
- I... I could not sleep well

Eric smiled but this gives him pain
- At least I can be happy now that I know that you are not feeling good
They started walking upstairs.
- I warned you not to do anything against me but you didn’t care to hurt one of my best friend’s feelings. You know what I think about you? You are the worst person I’ve ever met. You are a beast and I hate you and...

- Don’t cry!- Eric ordered but this doesn’t make Danny stopped
Was this the guy that makes him feel so bad. Because he was actually acting like a little girl, not that terrible man he always imagined.
Suddenly his anger fade away. He put his hand on Danny’s hand but he immediately reacted blocking his touch.

A seconds later he stopped crying.
- I don’t know how to act when I’m in front of you
- Ok, so you think this gives you the right to act like a bitch, don’t you?
Danny laughs and Eric Potter discovered that at least for this moment he could trust on his nemesis. He was being real at this moment.

- I try to be good but all I can do is...
Danny simulate that he was about to hit Eric on his face but he stopped his fist at the right time.
- And I’m losing my sleep just by thinking that I hurt someone as beautiful as you are- added Danny.
Then he turned around ready to go back to his bed.
- Wait!- Eric said not sure if he wants to say that he understands him or just to hit him hard
- What...
- Ehm Nothing
How could he even think about... it
He blushed. Thanks God they were in the middle of the night and Danny didn’t notice it.

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:13 am

Please, do not repost it in any place without asking permission and crediting me & this forum, thank you! This fic is partially based on the Harry Potter characters by J.K. Rowling and its main intention is entertainment. To all my readers, I hope you enjoy the Deric magic.

Episode 15- So spectacular

- Eric Potter, repeat what I’ve told you please
It was Alexander Granger
- Ehm. Måns, what did he said?
- He is talking about the tournament. Is that right, genious?
- Don’t call him like that!

- Eric, you look like you haven’t slept in hours... did you?
- Well actually...
- What were you doing yesterday?
- Better not to say
M. laughed at that answer probably thinking that Eric had a funny escapade with his sister.

Eric Potter finally noticed there was an unusual activity on his house. He could notice the excitement from the students that were talking and most of them looking at an announcement on the chart were the news and advices were published for the students.

It was saturday so everybody should be outside finally enjoying a day of freedom. He didn’t want to wait.
- Alex, what were you telling me? I didn’t hear you- He finally admitted.
For some reason, Alex reaction was not as bad as Eric Potter thought it will be. He actually smiled with sufficiency
- The Tournament?
- What Tournament?
- The Melodihogwarts Tournament!- Alexander Granger cried as it was the most obvious thing in the world

Both Måns and Eric look at each other and they both smile
- Are you guys kidding me? If you just read the History of Hogwarts...

They deliberately ignored him
- Eric, can you?
M winked at him
- I think it’s your time. Next time, it will be me
- Are you trying to make us feel stupid smarty boy?- asked Måns to Alex
- Of course not, I just say that you...
- Man, you are the guy with 387 points on the records. We just don’t have your brain
Alexander feel a little bit uncomfortable trying not to look very proud of himself.
- You are so exaggerated Måns. Whatever, I am going to tell you. The Melodihogwarts Tournament is the biggest musical magic competition in the whole world. Every main school of the continent will select their champion who will represent their school.

-There will be speculation on the subject but I’m 100% sure that they will expect that Eric will participate on the tournament. After all you are the boy that survived. We chose our champion at the “Melodihogwarts Tournament”
Suddenly a flash of a camera made them blind
- Eric Potter! Are you going to participate to be our champion? I knew you were going to do it!

A boy who was almost his same age, maybe a little bit older than him was watching Eric with fascination.
- Darin Creevey! I told you before not to take pictures to people without making them know before what you are going to do. It’s disrespectful.
- But...
- I’m a prefect- cried Alexander Granger. Now let’s go.

They finally get out of their room, ready to take their breakfast
- If I laughed at you for being a prefect will you punish me?
- Shut up, Måns- replied Alexander but he blushed.
- I saw this boy coming here and there but I’ve never paid attention to him- admitted Eric Potter when they were in front of their plates ready to have their breakfast
- But Darin has done it to you. I heard that he is the president of the official Eric Potter’s fan club
- What?! I don’t want a fan club
- Hahaha oh yes and Molly, my sister is your fan club’s vice president or so I think
- Ouch
Alexander punch both Måns and Eric in their backs

- Can you shut up, please. Director Michael Dumbledore is about to talk.
- In the middle of our breakfast
- It’s obvious. He will officially announced the beginning of the Melodihogwarts tournament.

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:29 am

Episode 16- Hope and Glory

- May I have your attention please.
It was Michael Dumbledore, director of Melodihogwarts and a living pop legend. It was not necessary to say what he said. Everyone in the room remained in silence.
- Ladies and gentlemen, I have the pleasure to announce the beginning of a new edition of Melodihogwarts Tournament.

- In a few minutes the international delegations will come with their champions and the musical battle will begin. But for the new students I’ll talk a little bit more about the Melodihogwarts Tournament.
Every year, a champion is selected from the most important schools of the whole Europe. The champion will take the coup and all the eternal glory of being recognized as one of the best artists in the continent and will also be awarded with a music contract and a sign in the walk of fame.

Tonight, the champions will arrive but before the battle begin we’ll made our international selection.

All the students have the right to participate but only a brave artist will win the Melodihogwarts tournament so beware before you decide to join because the fight to be the number one European artist will be hard and some of you may not be able to come to the end.
Owww- Director Michael Dumbledore screamed with excitement making one of his classic pop movements

Eric Potter felt like he was daydreaming.
Some people around him gave him advices, some others took his shoulder.
- Potter will you be a candidate for Melodihogwarts!
- Of course he will. He is Made of Pop

But on the other side of the table, there was as much expectation as on Eric’s house.
A blond handsome boy smiled with confidence.
- Of course, where do I have to sign- Danny replied to one of his friends. - I am going to participate on Melodifestivalen and I will erase that stupid smile on Erc Potter’s face.
Erik and Mattias laughed so hard at Danny’s sentence

- I am going to participate- Eric Potter suddenly said
- But
- All the boys and girls that want to participate on our internal selection have to put their names into consideration in this calyx- Professor Dumbledore announced showing a magnificent goblet that was put in the middle of the dining room.
In the calyx base it reads: “Fredrik Kempe’s honorific goblet”.

- Are you conscious of all the risks you have to take Eric Potter?- Alexander whispered to him. - This is not a kids game. You have to be wise and cautious to win the competition or at least to survive. You have to be... like me.
Eric wanted to laugh but he couldn’t. It was something serious to laugh about it.
- I know it’s dangerous. If you fail you could not live to tell. But if you win, you take all the hope and glory. And I won’t let Danny take it from me!

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Episode 17- The chosen ones

Eric Potter could not help himself after the announcement of the beginning of the Melodihogwarts Tournament.

-Would he have the guts to put his name in consideration to the Fredrik Kempe’s Goblet?

Of course he will. Wasn’t it the best opportunity to get into some trouble, have adventures and reach his popularity at the same time.

- Who would represent the other two schools. They might be the best of the best from all the magic school’s students in the whole Europe

-And what if Danny Malfoy also wanted to represent Melodihogwarts?

At least he had the answer to that question. He will enjoy fighting with his blond nemesis.

Next day, the boys History class was suddenly interrupted by an earlier than expected announcement.

- Dark magicians (male and female) have always lived in pop music history- was saying teacher Madonna.- I actually have the pleasure to defeat the master of the dark arts Cindy Lauperwald. Today Lord Gaga is...

- Excuse me!

The person who interrupted teacher Madonna, was their charms teacher, sir Elton John who was wearing this time an extravagant purple suit.

Madonna looked at her colleague with surprise, trying to be polite to his entry but without hiding her surprise

- Excuse me, professor John. I’m in the middle of an important class. I’m a Grammy winner! If you have something to tell me, please wait...

- Cof, cof. Oh no! The selection ceremony will start in a couple of minutes. All students must go now to the dining rooms to start the selection.

- Please, follow professor John- said their teacher. You have to write a 5 pages essay on the subject: dark magicians in music history and how to destroy it for next class.

- Great!- Eric Potter and Måns Weasley exclaimed excited before the severe looks of professor Madonna and their friend Alexander.

All the boys and girls hurried up to go to the dining room where their director was waiting for them.

- Good morning. In case you haven’t introduced your name in the calyx, you have noon to do it.

In the other corner of the room Danny Malfoy smiled with satisfaction, telling them that he has already submitted his name on a piece of paper.

- God dammit- said Måns

- I didn’t know we could do it tonight- admitted Eric

- Of course we could- answered Alexander exasperated

- Why didn’t you tell us!- Måns and Eric asked

- Everybody knows it.

Alexander Granger look around just to notice that his friends were not the only ones in shock

- Well at least everyone that paid attention to the director yesterday.

It was clear that most of the students went at midnight to put their names so no one could see them and laughed at them.

- I’ll go!- Eric Potter finally said.

Walking through the whole room behind the attentive look of all the auditorium was a torture. Eric’s peek at Danny Malfoy who was looking at him.

Or was just his imagination?

Eric finally deposit his name and the Made of Pop house cheer him. It was truth that some others were laughing at him but it didn’t really matter

The tension was rising. Now everybody was waiting impatiently in their chairs until the hour passed.

The bells on the castle began to ring

- Now it’s the moment to know who will be our champion- announced professor Michael Dumbledore making the audience feel even more excited if that was possible.

Everybody was raving for the results.

The silence was imposed and suddenly, a blue flame emerged from the cup and a paper flew out to the floow.

Slowly, Professor Dumbledore took it on his hands and read:

- Danny Malfoy from the Smooth Criminal house

The blond guy smiled with pure satisfaction

- Oh no! Måns and Alexander cried.

That was the worse scenario they could imagine.

But then the most strange situation happened right in front of his eyes. The cup was ignited by the flames again and another piece of paper flew right to professor Dumbledore’s house.

The tension was growing high at this moment.

Professor Michael Dumbledore opened the paper with incredulity

- ERIC POTTER!

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Episode 18- Do or die

- ERIC POTTER!!!

- ERIC POTTER???

Everyone was now calling his name. Some of them with incredulity and surprise.

The way to the center of the room suddenly becomes longer for Eric’s eyes.

Was that even real?

Of course he saw himself as the champion, but that was in his dreams.

- I don’t want to be famous.

Yeah right? I am just... Eric Potter

But let’s wait- a voice in his mind tells to him. You wanted to fight with Danny Malfoy.

- That means- said professor Michael Dumbledore, that Eric Potter and Danny Malfoy will compete for the glory to represent our school on the Melodihogwarts Tournament.

The crowd was fully excited.

And now Eric Potter had Malfoy in front of his eyes

- Are you ready baby Potter?- he laughed

- I have always been prepared

- Ready for the fight: sex, fem, fyra...

The time once again stopped for Eric Potter when suddenly

- FIGHT!

The boys quickly tell their spell

- Intheclubis Totalus!

- Popularium Increddibilus!

And that’s it Danny Malfoy has been faster than Eric Potter. Look his movement. It has the elegance of a senior pop musician with a touch of electronic music- A commentator says.

The rest of the students where looking at them. Eric Potter could hear the screams and the excitement. He could actually identify where Molly, Måns, Alexander and even the Jedward twins were.

The guys from the Smooth Criminal house were definitely laughing. But that only make him want to proof them wrong

- But now Eric Potter has gone to the attack. Look his classy saw. And the way he moves. It reminds me something very 80’s with that red jacket. It must be something Michael Dumbledore’s school. The flames around the battle are increasing when... wait, IS THAT EVEN LEGAL?

Ladies and gentleman, Danny Malfoy has tried to kiss Eric Potter when

Wait now Eric Potter gives back the favour.

It’s a double kiss in front of the camera.

- GO BACK TO THE BATTLE LINE AND FIGHT FOR YOUR LIVES!- Screamed professor Madonna

- But professor!- cried Eric Potter

Danny Malfoy instead was smiling with superiority.

Eric felt anger when

- WAIT... What are you waiting for?

- Manboy!- Eric Saade say and a purple ray go directly from his magic wand to Malfoy who was still laughing

But not for so long. With surprise he fell to the ground.

- Eric Potter is the champion of the Melodihogwarts School of Magic- announced their director. Now boys come back to your seats.

- Ouch- Danny Malfoy say touching his buttocks but when he saw Eric smiling the anger on his face returned

- You’re going to pay for this Potter

Eric got a bad feeling from this but how could he fear when all the mates from the Made of Pop House were congratulating him

- Good job, my manboy- Molly cried before stealing him a kiss

This should be considered as rape

- Can you stop doing this- Måns say irritated but with a smile on his face. - Congratulations Eric!

- Good man

- Ohmygodwecanbeleiveit- One of the jedward twins say

- Calm down John- Edward say. We got the champion.

Suddenly everybody was singing hahaha

But then!

- Yes, congratulation Eric Potter and good luck. Now you’ll represent our school but please, let’s welcome the champions of the delegations who will be involved in a life or death battle: please say hi to Lena Delacour and Lord Alex Sparrow

- What!??

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Episode 19- Can’t touch this

- Ok, can anyone explain me why on earth is it legal to bring one of the worse serial killers to compete on the Melodihogwarts Tournament?
- Well Eric he was never found guilty. There was no witnesses against him and the ones that actually saw him... died before the trial even started- explained Alexander Granger without couldn’t beleive that this was happening
- Ok, this completely bizarre and ridiculous. And there’s nothing the director or the rest of the tournament members can do
- No because he was innocent
- But he might be, I don’t know 50 years old at least! Why is he already in school?
- He is not good with potions- explained Måns
- What?
He shrugged
- It’s in the news. Apparently he has poisoned one thousand people. All by accident of course. But he has failed to pass his exams year after year.

- Look, they are leaving.
- Of course, the selection has ended and they won’t stay in the castle. They have their rooms outside with their schools!
- Hurry up!

Eric Potter stood up from his chair and walked with anxiety all through the hall.
He had no idea of what he was expecting to do: would he fight, would he run or did he just want to see the face of the man that was responsible of making him an orphan.
The boy who lived to be a pop prince.
But he just did it and finally he was just a few meters far from the face of the Magical Pop Music Evil: Lord Alex Sparow.

He stared at him and for a moment Eric was sure that Lord Alex Sparow had his wand on his hand, and he was ready to attack when
- Moving on, who has stopped the traffic- cried professor Elton John.

It was the middle of the night. Eric Potter wake up, ready to leave the dorms.
- Where are you going pretty boy?
A smiling boy was looking at him, next to his bed. Ready to go with him.
- How did you...
- Know that you were going to leave? I don’t know, maybe the fact that you are competing with the guy that killed your parents- said Måns. - So, what’s the plan?
- I have no idea, there’s no plan.
- Cool, let’s go!
- No,you won’t. I don’t want to put you in trouble- he explained. Besides I don’t even no where I am going.
Måns didn’t insist after he watched Eric’s determined face.

Eric went downstairs. Everything was in silence. The dark was absolute as he approached to the doors. But no one has noticed him. He was been very careful or maybe it was just his lucky star.
500 meters
Ready to go outside. Nobody will stop him and then he just needed to go and find where Lord Sparow and... he had no idea but he had to do something.
200 meters
- Eric!- a voice called him
For a moment he was about to scream in panic
- Eric, kiss me! You’re the manboy of my life. I’m your slave and you my master.
Danny?
Oh wait, he must be a sleepwalker

That was so funny! Let’s wait until the moment I told this to Måns and Alexander- Eric Potter told to himself.
Let’s just be cautious and walk without touching him. We don’t want that anyone notice we are awake
- WHO ARE YOU?
Oh no, it was professor Prince.

And to make things worse the sound of professor’s Prince woke Danny up with a SCREAM
Someone turned on the lights. There was no way he can explain to Professor’s Prince steps that were getting closer now.
Could it get worse?
Ironically, the answer was yes.
Professor Prince looked at Eric Potter and Danny Malfoy horrified.
- What’s that?
In the wall there was a sign
THE CHAMBER OF THE SECRETS IS OPENED.

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 2:04 pm

Episode 20- Eric Potter and the Chamber of the Secrets

It was on the magical news: The Prophetspressen, Magical Frida, and the Tablet of the wizard. Eric Potter and Danny Malfoy were found walking outside their beds in the middle of the night…. and the chamber of the secrets was open by the way.

But what does it mean?
- Well, said Alexander.- I am sorry to know that you were living outside the pop scenario before Melodihogwarts but… the legend says that when the chamber was open, the dark magician started killing its enemies and brought their bodies in the chamber.
- Thank you! Could it be worse?
- Well, technically yes. Now they think you are gay.
- God dammit, Måns!
- And you have to face the contest anyway.

Eric was having his breakfast.
- Do you want more bread?- Asked Molly
- Not really
- Are you sure? You have to eat properly before you go to the competition
- I honestly feel fine.
Everybody was wanting to talk to him. Not sure if they were there because people liked him or if they were not sure if he could survive the tournament.
- Eric, are you worried? Because I can follow you. By the way can you sign this memorabilia. PLease write to Darin from Eric “Sveriges ultimate magician”. I am not sure what does it mean but probably it will cost more than my whole career.
- Can you please shut up Darin- said Molly. Come on go and follow Anton, he is also a hot… I mean! A good magician.
- Well but I…
- Now!

All of the participants to the tournament please follow me. We are going to have the first competition.
It waös professor MJ.
But then, when they arrived to the hall, there was a rumour growing up.
- Where is Lena Delacour, the cool German witch Very Happy- said John
Now that they had their first competition did she have to disappear?
- This must be- started saying Alexander
- Can you proof it? - said Måns
- I cannot proof that Danny is gay but still we all know haha
- And who will be the next?- asked Edward. -OMG my brother and I could be the next. We are so nice and funny and we dance so cool. We have to protect ourselves and our cool hair. I told John that Mr. Sparow is not that awesome even if he likes skirts.
- What are you saying?
- Oh yes- laughed John. - He used to go to our dance classes at 1 pm but he leaves at 2 om where he have the class on how to be a total bitch
- Nice that you say that.

- Okay gentlemen. Unfortunately, Lena Delacour, our third contestant is not here at the moment. We don’t know where are her whereabouts but the contest needs to continue- announced professor MJ.
In this competition you will have to walk to a maze. The person who runs it faster will be the winner of the competition.
Lord Alex Sparow entered the maze. He is attacking a strange creature that is screaming. Is it a nymph?
No, it is Silvia Night!
What other horrible things are awaiting for him in the maze? Could it be the Screaming girl from Albania 2012?
Oh no, it is Gianluca from Malta. The guys is trying to attract Alex with his sweetness to make him forget that he has to run fast.
Oh wait he is actually seducing him!
But wait, Alex replied with a hips dance and he did it. Alex has skipped from Gianluca and now he is running. It is Eric’s turn.

Eric prepared himself. He is received by Loreen. They say that Loreen learnt all her magic frolm the witch of blair herself. And she is giving a triple karate kick. But Eric avoid it with one of his dance moves and he is running. He does not want to fight with her. Good move Eric.
But oh no! The famous Romanian vampire Cezar is waiting for Eric and he is ready to bite him.
And he bite him but it did not make any effect.
Remember they say Eric is half a vampire.
Eric runs and he is also out of the maze.

Let’s wait for the results from professor Madonna.
Who went to the goal faster?
The answer is: Eric Potter.
Eric Potter has won the first competition
- Wait that is not fair! Eric copied me. I saw him. These are my dance moves. These are my seductive moves. This is my smile. Everybody copies me. I hate you all and I am going to kidnap someone- cried Lord Alex Sparow.
- WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?
- I mean that I am going to… hug someone.
- THAT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE

Eric was winning the contest
- Let’s go and celebrate at the Made of Pop house. said the Jedward twins.
- But wait where is Darin
- I have not seen him in the charts for ages!
- Oh my God where is he?
- Who cares
- Let’s go

But another surprise was awaiting for Eric. They party all night. Eric even demonstrate some of his magical abilities to the girls… and the boys until midnight when someone asked
- Where is Molly?

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Episode 21- Hit and run

I don’t know where she is. Maybe she is hanging out with another guy, Eric prayed while he was thinking about Danny Malfoy and having the opportunity to have a wand fight with him if you know what I mean
Heh, what are you saying? She is your girlfriend. And my sister- Måns remembered him
Heh yeah. Well I guess we have to rescue her. Alex, are you coming with us?
Sure I will.

The musical trio more famous in the whole Melodihogwarts decided that it was time to find where was the Chamber of the Secrets
It is in the Smooth Criminal house, you know the darkest house in Melodihogwarts- informed Alex
Whaaat? How do you know that
Who does not know it when Danny is always telling that. I heard him in the bathroom two days ago telling Erik Crabbe and Mattias Goyle: “Oh how much I would like to kidnap Eric Potter and make him enter to my Chamber of the Secrets :p”
Are you sure? Then let’s go
Wait, wait how are we going to enter there anyway without being discovered. I mean it is the most dangerous place for good magicians as us.

Curiously it was Måns who asked that
It is simple. We just have to change a Perelli song or Rona Nishliu. That is the best invisibility trick these days. I guarantee, nobody will see us.
Alrighty guys but I cannot come with you anyway
Why?
I just have seen that Lena Delacour is outside her room at this time as we were walking. It sounds very suspicious. I will have to use all my amazing abilities to discover what is she doing. It can be something big!

So in the end only Eric and Alexander walked all the way through the Smooth Criminal house in the middle of the night. And alright no one could notice them when they sung Charlotte Perrelli. Well at least no one but…
Danny Malfoy… what are you doing here? Why are you awake
Shut up little Eric. I was just going to the bathroom for a w… I mean to practice! And what are you doing here?
It is not your business
You plan to enter the Chamber of the Secrets? Don’t do that! Look Molly is not that important. She can remain in my house
Never in life- cried Eric Potter!
Soon you will see hahaha
I will fight said Eric
Please don’t do that. There inside there is Lord Alex Sparow and he can kill you the way he did with your parents or worse, he can copy you!
Then you will have to fight with me

Enough Eric, I will fight with him- said Alexander but RUN!

And so he did. Eric run and enter a dome inside the Smooth Criminal house, the house of the darkest magicians in the Melodihogwarts school of musical charms and Molly was there. Her Molly. Wait a minute she is not my girlfriend!
Finally you came here to die as I did with your parents!- screamed Alex Sparow
Not this time
Oh really: Miss Unknown, Coming Home, Marching (In the name of love). Admit it Eric Potter, you always die in your music videos hahaha

And at that moment Alex Sparow pushed a button and a glass cage separated him and Molly from Eric.
Eric Potter knew what to do, the most effective magic spell to destroy walls:
I will be popular!- He started
But then something strange happened. Lord Alex Sparow played some strange, horrible music from an amplifier.
I’m running scared tonight
I’m running scared of life
I’m running scared of breathing
Stop! That is cheating he prayed but it was too late
I always cheat pretty boy- laughed Lord Sparow

He had to focus. Eric you have to win Melodifestivalen. Do it for Molly… no, dol it for Alexander’s butt and… and Danny’s kisses
I will be popular. I WILL BE POPULAR. I AM GONNA GET THERE POPULAR!

The glass broke and one of the shattered glasses magically attacked Alex Sparow who poorly tried to stop it but failing miserably. And then… the glass nailed Alex Sparow and dig a hole on his…
He could not see that.

And then, one second later, someone else arrived.
Danny?

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:04 pm

Episode 22- Saved Again

Eric faded and suddenly the room turned dark.
What happened after he was unconsciousness? Had Lord Alex Sparow the dark lord of music magic finally died? Also what would happen with the Melodihogwarts tournament.
All these questions could have no answer at least, until the moment he’d wake up

Wake up
Wake up
A voice inside his mind tell him and suddenly he felt something for real. Someone was touching his chest… and his crotch in an improper manner that he did not like. Or did he?

Eric woke up in the hospital. Slowly he opened his eyes and there he went. The first thing he saw was that Danny. But he looked slightly different.

What had happened with the arrogant Danny Malfoy he has known during his first year as a magician. He looked… worried.

Danny was now sitting in front of him. Eric couldn’t ignore that Danny look as he had spent all night there. Taking care of him.
And suddenly Danny Malfoy smiled.
I liked watching you breathe and the sound of your heart- he said touching Eric’s chest again.
Oh my lord, Eric Potter you have been sleeping for hours.
What happened? What happened with Molly? And Alex?
Don’t worry, she is fine and he just disappeared.
Just disappeared?
Well, you know he is the darkest magician of all time. Some people say it is impossible to kill him. But you certainly stop it! Probably the next time we see him he will be just a B-list singer.

They both laugh. As friends would do. For one moment Eric Potter imagined himself being a friend of Danny Malfoy and doing the things friends do: like walking, playing together, making jokes to each other, chatting about girls, kissing. Maybe not the last one but he also liked to do this with that Danny.
Danny Malfoy also smiled at him.
The doctors said that you were ok but I give you mouth to mouth breathing for an hour- he confessed.
Now that he was completely awaken, Eric Potter noticed that his bed was covered by letters, chocolates and stuff
”Gifts from your fans. I had to hit that stupid Måns Weasly who was trying to eat your chocolates” by the way.
Don’t hit Måns! He is my friend.- Said Eric but for some reason he was smiling.

Danny Malfoy suddenly sighed. It seems that he has to do a great effort to do what he was planning to do. He sit next to Eric and then he said:
Eric Potter, I have something to ask you. About me and you. Although I feel you have noticed that although you hide it.
Please ask me!
ERIC! OMG YOU ARE AWAKE!

It was Molly

Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 3:43 pm

Episode 23- Sting so bad

Hi Molly- said Eric Potter and he also smiled. But this time it was not a fake smile. It was like if for a single moment he discovered that in the end it was not bad at all to be Molly’s boyfriend… or to enjoy the annoying pleasure of being next to Danny Malfoy.
Everything was crazy. But it was just as it was. And he did not want to discuss more in detail about it.
I think it is time for me to go. Today is the day the Championship will be officially given. I hope my house will win this year tournament at least. Well, that will be easy after all the points I have given to my house while you were in the hospital haha- said Danny Malfoy but he also looked at Eric in a way that it could only mean something.
I CANNOT WAY TO HAVE YOU IN MY HANDS MANBOY.

Before he left Molly’s and Danny’s eyes were connected. And it seems they were not indifferent to each other.
Why human relationships are so difficult- thought Eric trying to connect all the ideas in his head.
I like Molly. She was so annoying but finally I know that… well I can get used to be called his boyfriend. But then I also like Danny. And it seems there is something going on between Danny and Molly!

f**k my magical, musical life- thought Eric and he took a chocolate from all the gifts he had received.
Are you ready to go?-asked the nurse
Yes sure. I am not going to lose my last day at school- said the boy.
After Eric Potter reach to the Made of Pop house he was received by all his friends: Måns Weasley that was very proud of being his best friend and brother in law. The Jedward twin brothers singing Popular and mimicking the moment Eric Potter made a magical charm to break the mirrors, Alexander Granger who was reading more musical spells smiled to him.
Everything was so perfect.

And that night, the Director Michael Dumbledore gave it the championship of the Melodifestivalen tournament to him.
And for all the adventures, and exciting experiences you have gave us- Michael winked at him. I honored the Made of pop house with 50 points.
Everybody shout with emotion. That means they had won the coup of the houses.
I also have to congratulate Måns Weasley and Alexander Granger for always being together to Eric Potter. And also to Ms. Molly Weasley for doing the same despite Eric’s unwillingness.
Everybody laughs.

Thank you Mr. Danny Malfoy. You have made a great job in the end saving the contest and the school.
He looked at his director as he really did not care about that distinction but something was telling Eric that it was the best day in Danny’s life.
But we also feel bad today. At the end of the last proof, we had a terrible lost. Our Italian and Azeri student’s Eldar, Nigar and Raphael who were attending the contest as fans tragically died. We suspect that the dark magician known as Lord Alex Sparow is responsible of these terrible losses.

After a minute of silence for the lost of these magicians, professor Michael Dumbledore gave the last words.
Yes, thanks everybody and I wish you have a magical vacations. See you next year. Don’t forget to study for your exams and enjoy the dinner!

So now it was time to go back home. What was expecting for Eric’s future? He did not know. What about the world? The only thing he was sure was that the magic was in him. And that he was a champion. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Potter fanfic   Eric Potter fanfic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric Potter fanfic
Page 1 of 1