Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev

Go down 
+10
saade_got_swagger
JasonLacey
[sop.hie]
Admin
MissCool
-clairesaade
niksi483
Ch. P.
kiebee
AdamAloud
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AdamAloud

AdamAloud

'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev Empty
PostSubject: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

VERY excited!
Back to top Go down
http://meandmypop.tumblr.com
kiebee

kiebee

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:33 pm

love box love box love box love box love box love box love box

...You might be able to tell I'm a bit excited. This looks amazing! (although to me, the song title looks a bit clunky puppy eyes ).
Back to top Go down
Ch. P.

Ch. P.

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:39 pm

kiebee wrote:
love box love box love box love box love box love box love box

...You might be able to tell I'm a bit excited. This looks amazing! (although to me, the song title looks a bit clunky puppy eyes ).
What he said love box .

But the title matches so great for our lovely Eric love box love box love box love box .
Back to top Go down
kiebee

kiebee

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:39 pm

Ah, I can't argue with that one! drool love box smart monkey
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:09 pm

I'd love to hear it already!
Can't wait for new stuff from E Smile

The title should have been "I'm Hotter Than Fire" Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
-clairesaade

-clairesaade

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:12 pm

Wowsh, excited.com cuteeeee
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/_yoitsclaire
MissCool

MissCool

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:45 am

Just....Fabulous love box
Looking forward to hear the song Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:27 am

Yes, he really has roped in Dev of ‘In The Dark’ and ‘Bass Down Low’ fame. She heard an early demo of ‘Hotter Than Fire’, which Eric himself co-wrote with Jason Gill and Julimar Santos, and said YES immediately to the request if she wanted to be part of the song.

Eric says about the track, “It’s a song that shows quite clearly where I am going. I love electro-pop and feel I am in the middle of the development to begin to find what I want to do. That Dev wanted to be a part of it was the icing on the cake. Her rap style is perfect for the song. She made it sexy!“.

It’s released on November 2nd in Sweden.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:45 pm

does someone know who DEV is?

just wondering. at least i could not find something about her
Back to top Go down
MissCool

MissCool

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Dev ia an Ameriacan singer.She has the 2 hits:''Bass Down Low'' and ''In the dark''!!
In U.S.A. she's quite famous.
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:25 am

That's great promotion for Eric outside of Sweden^

But of course the single is realised when I'll be away of the house for one day... Ugh!
Can't wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
JasonLacey

JasonLacey

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:21 pm

Looking forward to hearing this, a new song from Eric is always welcome rendeer
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 pm

The song will be realised only in Sweden? Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:02 pm

Preview:

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com
saade_got_swagger

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Definately not disappointed!
Can't get song out of my head now lol
Apparently the full song is up on that site tommorrow, can't wait!
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:34 pm

can't wait for tomorrow Very Happy
christmas
Back to top Go down
MissCool

MissCool

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:08 pm

It's awesome!! bow
Looking forward for tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's HOTTER THAN FIRE I love you
What else can I say?
Back to top Go down
Nella

Nella

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:19 am

_I_LOVE_THIS_ <3!!
aaaaaa HTF is sooo amazing
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:47 am

Eric Saade feat Dev: ‘Hotter Than Fire’ (full song!)
by SCANDIPOP on OCTOBER 31, 2011
After yesterday’s preview of the new Eric Saade single, ‘Hotter Than Fire’, today the song makes its full debut online. Exciting times.

You can listen to the full track below. We here at scandipop have now had over 24 hours to digest the song, let it sink in, and get used to it – so we now feel it’s an acceptable time to give our full and accurate assessment of it! So here we go;

Well it’s bloody fantastic, isn’t it?!

As Eric himself said in our interview with him last week, it’s not a million miles away from the sound of what we heard on ‘Saade Vol.1′, just a little bit harder. It’s still very much sounding like a natural part of this ‘Saade’ album era, but at the same time it’s definitely a progression. It’s the sound of a young artist having already found his style, now putting the finishing touches to it. Perfecting it.

We know we bang on a lot about ‘international success’, but we’re going to address it again here. It’s clearly very important to him, it’s very important to his fans, and so it’s something that needs to be thought about with each new release. ‘Hotter Than Fire’ IS the best chance out of everything he’s released so far, of having some international success. Out of all we’ve thus far heard from him over two albums, ‘Hotter Than Fire’ does have the biggest hit potential outside of his regular fanbase. In Sweden at least he’s had a bonafide hit with ‘Hearts In The Air’ – it didn’t just make the sales chart (Digilisten), but also the chart that reveals what Swedish people are streaming on Spotify (Sverigetopplisten), AND it made an impact on the Swedish radio airplay chart too. Plus, it didn’t just make brief appearances on all three – it had staying power (in fact it’s still on the Digilisten and the radio airplay chart). So we know that Eric Saade can have a hit outside of his usual fanbase and outside of a Melodifestivalen context now. And if he can get it with ‘Hearts In The Air’, then he should have no problem getting one with ‘Hotter Than Fire’, which is an even better song. And it could well be the song to make things start to happen to him outside of Sweden too. Something which, in our eyes and ears, is long overdue.

And this is all a good thing of course.

This time one year ago, we wondered if Eric Saade would ever be able to lose the ‘Manboy’ tag. Yesterday though, while listening to ‘Hotter Than Fire’ for the first time, ‘Manboy’ never seemed so far away!

source : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is just so..... love box love box
cooler than frozen hahaha

Back to top Go down
saade_got_swagger

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:25 pm

EPIC!!
Erics' voice is sounding better as well vocally..
Back to top Go down
Sweti

Sweti

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:06 pm

OMG, I absolutely love it!! It's so good. Definitely one of my new fav. songs. Very Happy bow
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:01 pm

It's perfect.
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eric Saade

Mrs. Eric Saade

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:05 pm

OMG drool

Amazing bow This song has to be played in every club!
Back to top Go down
MissCool

MissCool

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:16 pm

FABULOUS!!! bow
AWESOME!! bow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev   'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev Empty

Back to top Go down

'Hotter Than Fire' - New single feat. Dev
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next