Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Milagrossa welcomes you :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Milagrossa

Milagrossa

Milagrossa welcomes you :D Empty
PostSubject: Milagrossa welcomes you :D   Milagrossa welcomes you :D EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:33 am

Well, I'm already quite a long time here but I have no occasion to introduce myself some better cause I don't spend a more time here so I think now is good time for this.

My name is Gabi and I'm from Poland Smile As you see, in my profile, I'm 23 years old and this year I just had a university degree from the tourism and recreation Very Happy. I was studyin a few languages: english, german and french but I'm not good of it so I usually speak in english (and probably I'm making a lot of mistakes hahaha so I'm sorry xD)

I love:
- music, I can listen to many kind of music but the most I like swedish pop and something strong like rock or symphonic metal Very Happy
- reading books, I have a big library in my house Very Happy my favourite kind of books are crime novels and thrillers
- watching TV series (I think I am a bit addicted on it)
but the most I looove making graphics Very Happy.

I'm a huge fan of sports but personally I prefer watching this on TV. I'm too lazy to it xD. I love football (I'm freaky fan of Dutch national football team Very Happy), voleyball and of course figure skating, especially ice dance (my favourite are Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir) Very Happy.

Ok, I don't know what else I should to write about myself so if you have any question please write Wink.
Back to top Go down
http://elficadraconis.deviantart.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Milagrossa welcomes you :D   Milagrossa welcomes you :D EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:17 pm

Better late than never Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Can't say welcome, because it's not your first time here, but thanks for all the great creations you made for everyone but especially those you made for me & the site bow grouphug clapclap
Back to top Go down
https://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com
kris_gudjunov

kris_gudjunov

PostSubject: Hey...   Milagrossa welcomes you :D EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Hej Gabi... ciesze sie mamy i polskiego fan-a Erica!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Happy that we have a polish fan here too!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissCool

MissCool

PostSubject: Re: Milagrossa welcomes you :D   Milagrossa welcomes you :D EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi Gabi!!It's too nice to share some things about yourself with us!!
So,see you around!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Milagrossa welcomes you :D   Milagrossa welcomes you :D EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Admin wrote:
Better late than never Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Can't say welcome, because it's not your first time here, but thanks for all the great creations you made for everyone but especially those you made for me & the site bow grouphug clapclap

+1, totally! Smile

I also love Symphonic metal/rock Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milagrossa welcomes you :D   Milagrossa welcomes you :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Milagrossa welcomes you :D
Page 1 of 1