Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'

Go down 
+11
AdamAloud
elinidamaria
kikisan
saade_got_swagger
kiebee
[sop.hie]
niksi483
Ch. P.
kizka
Lejla Saade
Admin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kikisan

kikisan

Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:36 pm

[sop.hie] wrote:
yeah they talked about this stuff in the radio a few years ago.
and also the risk that comes with the laser stuff, i can't remember what risks that are just something about that the tatoo dies or something like this and this is stuff is able to block your veins
and even that you will still see the tatoo,

Oh no shy

I once though about making me a tattoo but it was just the equal sign, like Chris Martin. I like it because it's small and simple but it has a meaning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:40 pm

I would never get on a tattoo someone's name... that girl in the video has Ryan on her rolling eyes Laughing he'll always be with her Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:45 pm

Admin wrote:
I would never get on a tattoo someone's name... that girl in the video has Ryan on her rolling eyes Laughing he'll always be with her Suspect

Not even Mr. M's name tatoo... hmm on an area people normally won't see booty shake
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:48 pm

kikisan wrote:
Admin wrote:

Not even Mr. M's name tatoo... hmm on an area people normally won't see booty shake

never! not even his name... I do have one tattoo really special for me that will always remind me someone and it's not his name. but it's on a place only I can see or doctors on a medical emergency Laughing I would never do on such a visible place as Eric did Embarassed
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 pm

Admin wrote:
kikisan wrote:
Admin wrote:

never! not even his name... I do have one tattoo really special for me that will always remind me someone and it's not his name. but it's on a place only I can see or doctors on a medical emergency Laughing I would never do on such a visible place as Eric did Embarassed

What can I say you are right. spoiled monkey
I'm on "trying to ignore Eric's tattoo" mode
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:55 pm

i would have a tatoo which reminds me of something or means something to me but never a name

the only acceptable name tatoos are eg name of the persons kinds or maybe ur parents name because this are people you will always have ( more or less) or even the grandparents
but never of friend/ girlfriend / wife
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:55 pm

you wanted me to tattoo Mr. M's name on this part of my body? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ----> booty shake
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Admin wrote:
you wanted me to tattoo Mr. M's name on this part of my body? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ----> booty shake

Exactly smart monkey
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:17 pm

do you have any idea how much pain I would get? Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
elinidamaria

elinidamaria

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:19 pm

[sop.hie] wrote:

how do you know?

I read it on Molly's blogg, she wrote it under the picture. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://videofy.me/elinidamaria
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:49 am

elinidamaria wrote:
[sop.hie] wrote:

how do you know?

ahhh thanks no i've seen it tooo.
she updated that (:
i think because of all the comments/ questions about this post
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:45 am

[sop.hie] wrote:
elinidamaria wrote:
[sop.hie] wrote:

how do you know?

ahhh thanks no i've seen it tooo.
she updated that (:
i think because of all the comments/ questions about this post

Yeah. Also you should have seen my twitter feed when those photos popped out Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
SilverStar17

SilverStar17

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:50 am

Oj. That's interesting. Eric with a tattoo. It's his choice and we will have to live with that. But for me, Eric is still Eric Wink
Back to top Go down
German Saade J-Son Fan

German Saade J-Son Fan

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:07 pm

I would just make me a tattoo when someone of my family dies. Or if it would mean a lot to me, if it would remind me of something that makes me strong and will rebuild me if I would give up for example.
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:46 am

SilverStar17 wrote:
Oj. That's interesting. Eric with a tattoo. It's his choice and we will have to live with that. But for me, Eric is still Eric Wink

It's his body, it's his choice
I'll have to get used to that peace

Anyway, Eric will still be my lovely manboy even if now there's a part of his body that I don't like puppy eyes
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:29 pm

kikisan wrote:
SilverStar17 wrote:

It's his body, it's his choice
I'll have to get used to that peace

Anyway, Eric will still be my lovely manboy even if now there's a part of his body that I don't like puppy eyes

+1, THIS^ peace
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
kiebee

kiebee

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Some kind of disaster has probably prevented anyway - It's unnatural for someone to be that perfect, and now balance has been restored to the world. Razz
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:04 am

kiebee wrote:
Some kind of disaster has probably prevented anyway - It's unnatural for someone to be that perfect, and now balance has been restored to the world. Razz

Aww you must be right puppy eyes
Back to top Go down
MissCool

MissCool

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:46 pm

I`m not fan of tattoos,but it`s his own choice peace .But he could have a small and distinctive despite this one he has now.And hope this is the last he does,because he destroys his skin.
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:52 am

MissCool wrote:
But he could have a small and distinctive despite this one he has now.And hope this is the last he does,because he destroys his skin.

+10 peace
Back to top Go down
saade_got_swagger

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:27 am

It's kinda distracting lol
Like in one of the teaching dance pics..you can see it and it's like scratch well it's your choice...
But you kinda look at the tattoo more than him as a whole Neutral Or look at it first
May be it's only me Cool
I'm surprised he got it so big the first time...I think it's not the last silent Could be wrong..I dunno him at all. There doesn't seem to be many guy musicans in his genre of music that don't though Cool At least from the musicans I know...
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:00 am

Hope you are wrong and this will be the last cause I don't like it at all Sad
Back to top Go down
Lejla Saade

Lejla Saade

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:56 pm

I like his tattoo Very Happy
It says "my art is my freedom"
That really shows how much he loves what he's doing puppy eyes
But I hope that he won't do any more peace cause this one is pretty big Shocked
He's still gonna be our ManBoy puppy eyes whatever he does :3 I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/eric.saade.sexy?sk=wall
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:27 am

Lejla Saade wrote:

He's still gonna be our ManBoy puppy eyes whatever he does :3 I love you I love you I love you I love you

That's true puppy eyes
And in my dreams he has no tattoes rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
eric-fan

eric-fan

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:15 pm

I think it`s to big, but I like the meaning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'   Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Photos: Tattoo · 'My Art is my freedom'
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next