Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs

Go down 
+3
Ch. P.
kizka
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
elinidamaria

elinidamaria

11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:47 pm

I just bought a Nikon Coolpix L23. Smile I think its great to use for filming! The quality of the sound can be bad sometimes, if its too loud but other than that I'm really happy with it.
Glad you liked the video!! Smile Going to Stockholm tomorrow, will post some videos and pictures after that too!
Back to top Go down
http://videofy.me/elinidamaria
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:58 am

Oh thanks Elin, it was simply great. I love the video. Thanks for sharing puppy eyes
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:10 am

elinidamaria wrote:
I just bought a Nikon Coolpix L23. Smile I think its great to use for filming! The quality of the sound can be bad sometimes, if its too loud but other than that I'm really happy with it.
Glad you liked the video!! Smile Going to Stockholm tomorrow, will post some videos and pictures after that too!

you are such a luky person. i love to visit concerts.
i have one more qustion, how crazy are the eric fans in sweden?
because here in germany sometimes you just think: wtf, where i am know - they sometimes behave like... i can't explain... this is so unbelievable...
but the french people are even more crazy

and the camera i just looked it up... less than 100€ here in germany... this is really cheap for a camera having a quality like this.
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:05 pm

[sop.hie] wrote:
elinidamaria wrote:

because here in germany sometimes you just think: wtf, where i am know - they sometimes behave like... i can't explain... this is so unbelievable...

and the camera i just looked it up... less than 100€ here in germany... this is really cheap for a camera having a quality like this.

Especially at the Tokio Hotel concerts... ouch, I am traumatized Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:42 pm

niksi483 wrote:
[sop.hie] wrote:
elinidamaria wrote:

Especially at the Tokio Hotel concerts... ouch, I am traumatized Laughing

never was a fan. but i can imagine how crazy the fans are.
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Yeah. I am surprised how I am alive after that Laughing
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Off topic Not a fan of Tokyo Hotel.
I have also been on two gigs: Keane in 2009 and Coldplay in 2010. And this year I'll be on Britney's gig paparazzi
Back to top Go down
elinidamaria

elinidamaria

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:55 pm

I think the fans here are actually quite calm! Smile I'm a Tokio Hotel fan as well and they are waaaay much crazier than the Saade-fans. But I think its because Saade's fans is a bit younger and maybe because he mostly play at amusement parks and stuff like that. Do you get my point? Smile Explaining things is not my strong side, haha..
Back to top Go down
http://videofy.me/elinidamaria
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:44 am

elinidamaria wrote:
I think the fans here are actually quite calm! Smile I'm a Tokio Hotel fan as well and they are waaaay much crazier than the Saade-fans. But I think its because Saade's fans is a bit younger and maybe because he mostly play at amusement parks and stuff like that. Do you get my point? Smile Explaining things is not my strong side, haha..

yeah i think i get it. it's not like if you're standing in the front and everyone from the back is pushing you and you can almost breathe.
i think tokio hotel hotel has the craziest fans. not everyone, but a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:38 pm

[sop.hie] wrote:
elinidamaria wrote:

yeah i think i get it. it's not like if you're standing in the front and everyone from the back is pushing you and you can almost breathe.
i think tokio hotel hotel has the craziest fans. not everyone, but a lot of people.

That's true. Nice to know that Eric's (and Danny's) fans are calm. It makes me want to go to Sweden even more now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:36 pm

niksi483 wrote:
[sop.hie] wrote:
elinidamaria wrote:

That's true. Nice to know that Eric's (and Danny's) fans are calm. It makes me want to go to Sweden even more now Very Happy
but this is how they behave in sweden.
i don't think when he is coming to france ( psycho killer ) will behave different compared to other bands/ acts
been there once and compared to germany. the people here a lot more calmer and do show more respect
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:38 am

[sop.hie] wrote:
niksi483 wrote:
[sop.hie] wrote:
elinidamaria wrote:

but this is how they behave in sweden.
i don't think when he is coming to france ( psycho killer ) will behave different compared to other bands/ acts
been there once and compared to germany. the people here a lot more calmer and do show more respect

That's so right. The audience change from country to country. For example, in my country people really go crazy on a concert, they jump, scream and make lot of noise.
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Here people ran into walls made of glass Suspect Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:59 pm

niksi483 wrote:
??
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:02 pm

[sop.hie] wrote:
niksi483 wrote:
??

Tokio Hotel concert, there was a wall made of glass (WHY?!)... and some idiots ran to it (wanted to be the first at the concert Rolling Eyes ) , and broke it... with their body Shocked Suspect Laughing 10 people ended up in a hospital psycho killer
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:43 pm

niksi483 wrote:
[sop.hie] wrote:
niksi483 wrote:
??

Tokio Hotel concert, there was a wall made of glass (WHY?!)... and some idiots ran to it (wanted to be the first at the concert Rolling Eyes ) , and broke it... with their body Shocked Suspect Laughing 10 people ended up in a hospital psycho killer

i visited a concert a few days ago and there every 5 meters stood two secrurities and said stop running (:
every one is coming in side and when nobody is running then you stay at your place....

but it's all about peer pressure, it was like everyone sitting on the ground, really chilly and then someone stands up everybody does.
and then you have to stand like two hours still they let you 'inside'
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Yeah, it's very childish. I agree with you.
It's good that in Sweden things are different as I see Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs   11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

11 ·:· Jul 25th ·:· Bollnäs Stora Torget, Bollnäs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2