Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MissCool

MissCool

Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl Empty
PostSubject: Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl   Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:03 pm

A new greek magazine called U!Girl had in its first issue an interview of Eric,as he was the guy of the month!! Very Happy Here are some pictures.The quality isn't the best,but I'll upload better pics later
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And the poster:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And know translation of the interview:

BV:In this year's ESC you made it to the third place.Tell us 2 words about this experience.
Eric:It was an incredible experience!Through this contest my music was spread in many places on Earth.And this was only the beginning-my dream is my songs will be popular worldwide!
BV:You have a huge number of fans all over the world.How do you feel about that?
Eric:Super!Every fan has a special place in my heart-without them,I'm nothing!
BV:Which is the most unforgettable moment in your career so far?
Eric:Definitely the day after the final of ESC-then I realised how much they have loved my music around the world!
BV:With which artist would you like to work?
Eric:With Justin Timberlake!
BV:What do you usually do in your free time?
Eric:The truth is that the last time I deal with many things and I don't have much free time.But when I have,I usually devote it to my family and friends-they are important people for me!Also I like football very much-everytime there is a match,I don't miss it!
BV:The girl who will conquer you should be..
Eric:Original-in other words herself,This is the main thing I look on a girl...
BV:Are you planning to come to Greece?
Eric:Unfortunately,a visit in your country isn't in my immediate plans,but maybe I'll be able to come this winter!
BV:Have your dreams came true?
Eric:Some of them yes,but I have long way to go..
BV:Tell us something that no one knows!
Eric:Hmm...I NEVER stop trying my best!
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl   Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Thanks Christina for translating and sharing with us, geez, Eric appears even on a greak magazine. I really pray for that one day... we will appear on a magazine here.

Tough, I wish those magz would ask more original questions... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
MissCool

MissCool

PostSubject: Re: Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl   Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:52 pm

You're welcome Nika!!Here we were praying too,but we were many fans who insisted on that,so Eric appeared Very Happy If you do the same,you'll see positive results Smile
And about the questions,I totally agree with you!!
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl   Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Well, I request everyday on the radio... but that doesn't help it Sad Guess I am the only one or so... :/
Back to top Go down
MissCool

MissCool

PostSubject: Re: Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl   Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:26 pm

Oh,you should be a strong team in order to make it!!Haven't you met any other fan from Israel?
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl   Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:50 pm

I did, but she doesn't come here anymore :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl   Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric in a Greek magazine: U!Girl
Page 1 of 1