Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Great Fan of Eric's Art and Freedom ;)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kris_gudjunov

kris_gudjunov

Another Great Fan of Eric's Art and Freedom ;) Empty
PostSubject: Another Great Fan of Eric's Art and Freedom ;)   Another Great Fan of Eric's Art and Freedom ;) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi Everyone,

my name is Kristian (18 years old from Bulgaria) and I'm Eric Saade's fan since I saw him on The Eurovision Song Contest... Me and my family think that his performance was THE BEST and we also think that he must have won the contest insted of the Azerbajan's Song but... Sad Even my father which is one of the most famous Bulgarian pop singer's was shocked that Eric's got the 3rd place...

But for me Eric and his songs and everything that he do goes way beyond Eurovision... His style of singing, clothing, hair and everything is just Perfect with no rivalry. He's also my inspiration and rolemodel, which i think is the best choise for a person like me interested in singing pop music and trying to make his debut in music or in the showbusiness at all.

I'm very happy that I'm a part of this forum and I'm looking forward to your messages to me!!! Smile
God Bless You and ERIC SAADE FOREVER!!!

PS: "MY ART IS MY FREEDOM" - ERIC SAADE sunny
Back to top Go down
-clairesaade

-clairesaade

PostSubject: Re: Another Great Fan of Eric's Art and Freedom ;)   Another Great Fan of Eric's Art and Freedom ;) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Hello Kristian Very Happy welcome to the forum, and I hope you enjoy it here! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/_yoitsclaire
MissCool

MissCool

PostSubject: Re: Another Great Fan of Eric's Art and Freedom ;)   Another Great Fan of Eric's Art and Freedom ;) EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Hi Kristian!!We are happy to be here and hope you have fun and stay with us!! Very Happy
So,see you around!!
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Another Great Fan of Eric's Art and Freedom ;)   Another Great Fan of Eric's Art and Freedom ;) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Hi Kris! Welcome to the board! Hope to see you around! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Great Fan of Eric's Art and Freedom ;)   Another Great Fan of Eric's Art and Freedom ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Great Fan of Eric's Art and Freedom ;)
Page 1 of 1