Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Are there any French Fans out there? If yes, you will love these news! Eric will be giving a concert on November 10 at Pavillon Baltard in Paris. If you want to be there, hurry up and buy your ticket [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because the capacity of the Pavilion Baltard is only about 2000 people. Wink

http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com
MissCool

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:24 pm

These are very good news for French fans. Very Happy (But I think he has more fans in other countries and he has to do a concert there)
Back to top Go down
claudia_saade

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:57 pm

MissCool wrote:
These are very good news for French fans. Very Happy (But I think he has more fans in other countries and he has to do a concert there)

Very Happy Agree, so happy for the French fans! Im sure if the French concert is a success, he'll do it in other countries too cheers
Back to top Go down
kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:27 am

For the French fans

I hope you really have fun and make Eric enjoy his stay grouphug

I Choose... My Eric+ Danny + Molly fanfic
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Eric Potter fanfic
"IGNSTSMF" (I Got No Switch to Stop My Fantasies)
-----------------
Visit my blog
Deric Stories
The ultimate Deric fic experience
Back to top Go down
niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:42 pm

Lucky people in France, nothing more to say Wink
Wish I was there Smile I wonder, does E speaks french... a bit...?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I want to kiss him ^ all over
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:16 am

niksi483 wrote:
Lucky people in France, nothing more to say Wink
Wish I was there Smile I wonder, does E speaks french... a bit...?

Yes he does

Eric Potter fanfic
-----------------
Visit my blog
Deric Stories
Back to top Go down
eric-fan

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:15 pm

I hope he comes to Germany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:49 pm

eric-fan wrote:
you're not alone with that wish Very Happy

but i think uk will come after france.
Back to top Go down
kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:59 am

[sop.hie] wrote:
eric-fan wrote:
you're not alone with that wish Very Happy

but i think uk will come after france.

You're probably right. I hope the Uk fans value the great music from Eric

Eric Potter fanfic
-----------------
Visit my blog
Deric Stories
Back to top Go down
saade_got_swagger

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:44 am

oh my gosh, France fans are so lucky! I would go there if I could lol
Back to top Go down
niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:58 pm

saade_got_swagger wrote:
oh my gosh, France fans are so lucky! I would go there if I could lol

Me too, there are no... normal concerts here lately :/

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I want to kiss him ^ all over
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
MissCool

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Same here!!There's no remarkable concert.Hope Eric will come to Greece!!
Back to top Go down
Mrs. Eric Saade

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:07 am

ohhh why havent I seen it earlier? Paris is only 4 hours away Sad

okay that means waiting, till he comes to Germany Smile
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Showcase France, Paris 10.11.2011   Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:02 am

Popular

Timeless

Hearts in the Air
Back to top Go down
MissCool

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Good videos!!
Just found Break of dawn
Back to top Go down
kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:26 pm

Amazing, great videos. Thanks, thanks, thanks

Eric is simply unique.

His smile when singing popular drool love box puppy eyes puppy eyes paparazzi love box puppy eyes drool drool drool drool

Eric Potter fanfic
-----------------
Visit my blog
Deric Stories
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Emilie

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:31 pm

I don't understand why in Pavillon Baltard. It's a TV studio oô
Back to top Go down
http://xta-mere-en-string.skyblog.com
kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:49 am

Beauty pics, thanks Ra

Eric Potter fanfic
-----------------
Visit my blog
Deric Stories
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011   Today at 12:11 am

Back to top Go down

Made of Pop Tour in France · November 10, 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1