Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët

Go down 
+2
Ch. P.
xHen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xHen

xHen

Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët Empty
PostSubject: Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët   Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Hola everybody here!

My name is Henriët, but for short people call me Hen Wink I'm 18 years old and I live in a boring country called the Netherlands.

Well, I dont really know where I've to talk about or what you want to know about me. I started to like Eric Saade after Eurovision, I liked him already but since my time in Luxembourg where I stayed almost 3 months for working I listened all day to Eric. I love his voice and his music. But I dont know much about his personality, but I hope you can tell me more about that part of him (: .

Of course I also have a few hobbies. I love music a lot and I can't live without music in my day by day. Other hobbies are shopping, writing fanfic's, watching movies, buying many many many CD's and DVD's and seeing my friends of course (:

As I said before I love music and I also love many kinds of music. Some of my favourite artists are: Eric Saade of course <3, Lena Meyer-Landrut, Dima Bilan, Bruce Springsteen, Eric Clapton, Tom Dice, Nelly Furtado, The Baseballs, Coldplay, Westlife, Michael Jackson, Bob Dylan, Lady Gaga, Darin, Reik and many more hehe.

I hope you have here enough information about me. If you want to know more about me just ask me I will not bite you ;P.

And the picture below is me ;P

Greetings and hugs Hen

Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët DSCF2310

Back to top Go down
Ch. P.

Ch. P.

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët   Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Hello Hen!

Welcome to the forum cuteeeee . We hope you will enjoy our community around Eric. But be careful - some of us are really obsessed by Eric (and/or Deric)... cof cof

Have fun here and post in our many sections Eric walking
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët   Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Ch. P. wrote:
Hello Hen!

Welcome to the forum cuteeeee . We hope you will enjoy our community around Eric. But be careful - some of us are really obsessed by Eric (and/or Deric)... cof cof

Have fun here and post in our many sections Eric walking

My Deric radar redictered me here Laughing It's never wrong haha Laughing

Hello Hen, and welcome to the forum! Smile
Hope to see you here around often, enjoy your time Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
CataaFonseca

CataaFonseca

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët   Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Very nice intrudition about yourself! Smile You are a nice girl Wink Do you like Nelly Furtado? She is portuguese Very Happy Did you see her singing at EURO 2004 final? She's very great. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://portugalovericsaade.blogspot.com/ (with more 2 friends)
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët   Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Hey Hen Very Happy welcome to the forum! hope you have fun here with us clapclap

Back to top Go down
https://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com
xHen

xHen

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët   Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:40 pm

CataaFonseca wrote:
Very nice intrudition about yourself! Smile You are a nice girl Wink Do you like Nelly Furtado? She is portuguese Very Happy Did you see her singing at EURO 2004 final? She's very great. Smile

@CataaFonseca: Haha thanks! Nice to meet you too! How old are you? I like Nelly Furtado yes, I started to like Eurovision at 2007 after D'Nash and now I watch it every year hehe. It's great. I like the voice of Nelly a lot!

@the others, Thanks a lot for the nice welcome! I hope it will be great here Smile
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët   Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:45 am

Hi Hen: Nice to meet you. Apart from Eric I'm a fan of Coldplay and Nelly Furtado too though she hasn't released a new album in a long time.

Oh and I love fanfics, I have one actually. Hope I can know you better
Back to top Go down
xHen

xHen

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët   Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:35 pm

kikisan wrote:
Hi Hen: Nice to meet you. Apart from Eric I'm a fan of Coldplay and Nelly Furtado too though she hasn't released a new album in a long time.

Oh and I love fanfics, I have one actually. Hope I can know you better

Nice to meet you too (:
What do you think about the new single of Coldpay?
It's indeed a pity Nelly Furtado hasn't released a new album. But hey before you know she will have a new one (:

Oeh do you post your fanfic here on the forum? (aa)
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët   Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Hi: Well it's not my favorite though I'm waiting for Mylo Xiloto to be released.

Yes. My fic is a Deric one. Its name is "I choose" and it's in the fics section.

I'm planning to write a fic à la Harry Potter too bounce
Back to top Go down
Ch. P.

Ch. P.

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët   Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:08 pm

To read the fanfics here on the forum you have to ask Raquel (the Admin) to join the usergroup 18+, because the fanfics here are not clean ^^
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët   Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:00 am

Ch. P. wrote:
To read the fanfics here on the forum you have to ask Raquel (the Admin) to join the usergroup 18+, because the fanfics here are not clean ^^

But our friend is 18, Chippie.

It's not necessary then Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët   Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:15 am

It's not an automatic thing Wink
Back to top Go down
https://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com
xHen

xHen

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët   Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:39 am

Im almost 19 Laughing

Ok so it's good I asked you I guess xD and thanks for the add in it (:
Back to top Go down
kikisan

kikisan

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët   Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:06 am

Admin wrote:
It's not an automatic thing Wink

xHen wrote:
Im almost 19 Laughing

Ok so it's good I asked you I guess xD and thanks for the add in it (:

Ah, vad bra clapclap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët   Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from the Netherlands, I'm Henriët
Page 1 of 1