Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Claire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-clairesaade

-clairesaade

I'm Claire Empty
PostSubject: I'm Claire   I'm Claire EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Thought I would introduce myself so everyone can get to know my a little better bounce

My name is Claire, I'm 17, from Scotland. Im starting college this month. The course is an introduction to radio/tv presenting. In the future I would like to become a successful radio and tv presenter and I would love to move to London.

I'm currently learning to drive, which I love! I'm a pro Wink

Music is my life! Can't live without it. My idols in life are Eric Saade of course, JLS, and Rihanna.

I'm almost ashamed to say that i just heard about Eric Saade in this years Eurovision, but since then i have totally fallen in love Wink I seriously don't think there is anything i don't love about him! As it says in my signiture, Eric Saade is perfection!

Basically i am a crazy person who is full of life, and i have a lot to say about everything.

Ask any questions if need be:-)

xo.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/_yoitsclaire
Juliet96

I'm Claire Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Claire   I'm Claire EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:32 pm

-clairesaade wrote:

I'm almost ashamed to say that i just heard about Eric Saade in this years Eurovision

Hi Claire!!
My name's Giulia, i'm 17 and i'm from Italy. Don't be ashamed, you're not the only one who heard about Eric quite late...I heard about him for the first time last month! Wink I hope i haven't made too many mistakes...I'm still studying, so my English isn't perfect...
Back to top Go down

I'm Claire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Måns Zelmerlöw :: Announcements :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: