Måns Zelmerlöw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Måns Zelmerlöw

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melodifestivalen 2010

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Melodifestivalen 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Melodifestivalen 2010   Melodifestivalen 2010 EmptySat May 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Hello everyone... Smile

This is the place where you can post any kind of information related to the previous work of Eric for Melodifestivalen 2010.

So, please feel free to share with all of us what you know, what you have found, and what you wish.

Thank you so much in advance Wink
Back to top Go down
https://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com
Susanne

Susanne

PostSubject: He is so handsome (translated article)   Melodifestivalen 2010 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:41 am

Here is a interview with Eric, translated from norwegian Wink Sorry fot bad translation.. (here is the orginal article: http://www.side2.no/underholdning/article2857576.ece#)

He is so handsome
Sweden's hottest teenager gives the Norwegian Eurovision Song Contest (Grand Prix) singer, Didrik Solli Tangen tough competition.

- Oh my God, look at him. He is so handsome, says Eric Saade (19) about Didrik Solli -Tangen (22).

Next Saturday Eric can win the Swedish Eurovision Song Contest (Melodifestivalen) in Stockholm.

"Sweden's Zac Efron"
The last years, Eric Saade has become one of Sweden's fastest rising stars. He has worked as a presenter for the Disney Channel and has also interviewed Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens during their visit to Sweden last summer.

Sweden’s Zac Efron fear competition for female voices in this year's Eurovision Song Contest final in Oslo if he wins.

- Yes, Didrik is really tough to fight. He is very good-looking. He is much prettier than me, says sexy Eric.

Unlike Didrik Solli-Tangen, Eric Saade in a relationship. He is with another teenage star, Molly Sandén (17).

Maybe Didrik will win some extra votes from European girls in the final in Oslo in May because he is single.

Have the same songwriter
In the Swedish final, Eric is battling with the song "Manboy". It is written by the same songwriter, Fredrik Kempe, which have written Didrik Solli-Tangen’s song, "My Heart Is Yours",

- I can actually the song, it's written by the world's greatest songwriter, says Eric.

All girls wet dream
During the Melodifestivalen Eric Saade has a spectacular performance which has been at everyone's tongue. The reason is that at the end of the song, Saade has a water show, which makes the artist soaking.

- He is all the Swedish girls wet dream, was the introduction of Saade from the action hero Dolph Lundgren.

- Haha, I do not know that. Maybe I'm Dolph's wet dream, says Saade and smiles slyly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melodifestivalen 2010   Melodifestivalen 2010 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 12:42 am

they called him Sweden's Zac Efron? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
niksi483

niksi483

PostSubject: Re: Melodifestivalen 2010   Melodifestivalen 2010 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:08 am

Quote :
they called him Sweden's Zac Efron?
+1, hahaha Laughing Rolling Eyes

Awww, Eric is such a modest & sweet boy! And I have to dissagree with him on that Didrik issue, Eric is much more sexy #JustSaying. What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Melodifestivalen 2010   Melodifestivalen 2010 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:19 am

They are so different, personally in musical aspect, I prefer Eric... but on 'another aspects'... my choice goes for Didrik Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lotcha

lotcha

PostSubject: Re: Melodifestivalen 2010   Melodifestivalen 2010 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:47 am

Thx for the translation! He sounds so sweet I love you
Back to top Go down
[sop.hie]

[sop.hie]

PostSubject: Re: Melodifestivalen 2010   Melodifestivalen 2010 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:06 pm

addictive you tube xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melodifestivalen 2010   Melodifestivalen 2010 Empty

Back to top Go down

Melodifestivalen 2010
Page 1 of 1