Måns Zelmerlöw
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
niksi483



Posts : 3246
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 21
Location : Planet Fierce

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:34 pm

I'm about to learn the time and the plural nouns, the last looks so.... complicated :/

_________________
~~ Danny Fan Twitter ~~ Danny Fan Page ~~ Deric Fanfiction ~~


I want to kiss him ^ all over
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
Tobias



Posts : 5
Join date : 2011-07-12

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:31 pm

kikisan wrote:
Yes thanks Tobias. That's actually a nice name. Tobias is my favorite character from the animorphs book/tv series Like a Star @ heaven

Haha, well thanks Very Happy I didn't know about the animorphs but I guess I do know Razz
Back to top Go down
heyitsaada



Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-07-26
Age : 21
Location : Espoo, Finland

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:30 pm

Lyckligtvis bor jag i ett land var man måste studera svenska. Snart skolan börjar och jag kan lära mer. :---)

Okay, so I just said that thank God I live in a country where everyone have to study Swedish. And school starts soon and I can learn more.
Back to top Go down
http://aadagoesrawwr.tumblr.com
Ch. P.



Posts : 515
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 30
Location : Potsdam (Germany)

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:43 pm

heyitsaada wrote:
Lyckligtvis bor jag i ett land var man måste studera svenska. Snart skolan börjar och jag kan lära mer. :---)

Okay, so I just said that thank God I live in a country where everyone have to study Swedish. And school starts soon and I can learn more.
The best of this post is, that I understood it without the translation Very Happy. Fortunately the German language isn't far away from the Swedish one. And my autodidactic course is very good.
Back to top Go down
kikisan



Posts : 2806
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 28
Location : Colombia

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Ch. P. wrote:
heyitsaada wrote:
Lyckligtvis bor jag i ett land var man måste studera svenska. Snart skolan börjar och jag kan lära mer. :---)

Okay, so I just said that thank God I live in a country where everyone have to study Swedish. And school starts soon and I can learn more.
The best of this post is, that I understood it without the translation Very Happy. Fortunately the German language isn't far away from the Swedish one. And my autodidactic course is very good.

You are really good Christopher. I just understand the first sentence without help from my translator. I am making some progress but I need some mmore

@heytsaada Det är häftigt. Njut av din tid i skolan

_________________



I Choose... My Eric+ Danny + Molly fanfic
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t194-i-choose-dericlly-fanfic-18
Eric Potter fanfic
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t388-eric-potter-fanfic
"IGNSTSMF" (I Got No Switch to Stop My Fantasies)
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t387-ignstsmf-deric-fantasies-fic
-----------------
Visit my blog
Deric Stories
The ultimate Deric fic experience
Back to top Go down
niksi483



Posts : 3246
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 21
Location : Planet Fierce

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:47 pm

heyitsaada wrote:
Lyckligtvis bor jag i ett land var man måste studera svenska. Snart skolan börjar och jag kan lära mer. :---)

Okay, so I just said that thank God I live in a country where everyone have to study Swedish. And school starts soon and I can learn more.

Yay! I understood it! *celebratates*
Well, you're lucky!!! I wish I could study Swedish at school Razz

_________________
~~ Danny Fan Twitter ~~ Danny Fan Page ~~ Deric Fanfiction ~~


I want to kiss him ^ all over
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
kikisan



Posts : 2806
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 28
Location : Colombia

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Today I speak in Swedish while I was sleeping.

I said "Oj, du är sena" Laughing And I was right. It was 9 AM

_________________



I Choose... My Eric+ Danny + Molly fanfic
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t194-i-choose-dericlly-fanfic-18
Eric Potter fanfic
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t388-eric-potter-fanfic
"IGNSTSMF" (I Got No Switch to Stop My Fantasies)
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t387-ignstsmf-deric-fantasies-fic
-----------------
Visit my blog
Deric Stories
The ultimate Deric fic experience
Back to top Go down
niksi483



Posts : 3246
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 21
Location : Planet Fierce

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:36 pm

Another reason why I love Swedish, pay attention to Danny counting, especially when he says SIX in Swedish Laughing Laughing Laughing



shy

_________________
~~ Danny Fan Twitter ~~ Danny Fan Page ~~ Deric Fanfiction ~~


I want to kiss him ^ all over
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
kikisan



Posts : 2806
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 28
Location : Colombia

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Aww no sound here. But I know how six in Swedish sounds Laughing

Wish you a lot of six with Deric Wink

_________________



I Choose... My Eric+ Danny + Molly fanfic
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t194-i-choose-dericlly-fanfic-18
Eric Potter fanfic
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t388-eric-potter-fanfic
"IGNSTSMF" (I Got No Switch to Stop My Fantasies)
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t387-ignstsmf-deric-fantasies-fic
-----------------
Visit my blog
Deric Stories
The ultimate Deric fic experience
Back to top Go down
niksi483



Posts : 3246
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 21
Location : Planet Fierce

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:46 pm

kikisan wrote:
Aww no sound here. But I know how six in Swedish sounds Laughing

Wish you a lot of six with Deric Wink

Thanks, Thanks Wink

Actually, it's a very educative and inspirational video... Laughing shy
When Danny said it, personally, I tripped off my chair hawai shy shy shy

_________________
~~ Danny Fan Twitter ~~ Danny Fan Page ~~ Deric Fanfiction ~~


I want to kiss him ^ all over
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
kikisan



Posts : 2806
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 28
Location : Colombia

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Wish I could listen him Sad

_________________



I Choose... My Eric+ Danny + Molly fanfic
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t194-i-choose-dericlly-fanfic-18
Eric Potter fanfic
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t388-eric-potter-fanfic
"IGNSTSMF" (I Got No Switch to Stop My Fantasies)
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t387-ignstsmf-deric-fantasies-fic
-----------------
Visit my blog
Deric Stories
The ultimate Deric fic experience
Back to top Go down
niksi483



Posts : 3246
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 21
Location : Planet Fierce

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:00 pm

He says it in such an innocent way, and it makes it sooooo.... Laughing shy hawai

_________________
~~ Danny Fan Twitter ~~ Danny Fan Page ~~ Deric Fanfiction ~~


I want to kiss him ^ all over
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
saade_got_swagger



Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:47 am

Do they learn english in Sweden from when you grow up in primary/elementary to high school?
So like if you were to go to Sweden- how much % would be english speaking?
Just curious because hearing saade, i like hearing him talk in both languages LOL even though I don't understand the swedish..his nice to look at anyways Razz And the accent Laughing
He seems to speak english fluently.
Does Saade speak anything else?
Back to top Go down
niksi483



Posts : 3246
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 21
Location : Planet Fierce

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Well, there's a special thread for questions about Eric.
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t28-about-eric

But I will answer you question here.
According to what I've heard, he had studied german - but he doesn't really speak it Laughing

And of course, they learn English in Sweden Wink

_________________
~~ Danny Fan Twitter ~~ Danny Fan Page ~~ Deric Fanfiction ~~


I want to kiss him ^ all over
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
kizka



Posts : 231
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 24
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Well... I personally haven't met a Swede who doesn't speak English and I work with Swedes every day. Well.. lying now, have met one actually, but he was around 60 years old. Usually they come to me and talk in English and when I answer in Swedish they're all like: Jaha! Du talar svenska! Vad roligt!
So, my point is, yea, they all talk English Very Happy It's one of their compulsory subjects at school although they actually have quite much freedom of what they want to learn and since the Swedish School Plan encourages individualistic education they basically learn whatever they want to. This is something we don't have here in Estonia and I hated it, I mean... I'm more into humanities, but I had to learn everything and at Sixth Form I had like normal of 4 courses of one subject a year, but 15 in mathematics and 14 in English. 15! and I don't even like maths!

Ok, enough of the deep education stuff. Time for some fun. Try saying this really fast!
Av sjuttiosju sjömän var tjugosju sjösjuka den sjunde dagen. Sju sjuksköterskor sköter sju sjuka sjömän.
(Of 77 sailors 27 were seasick on the 7th day. 7 nurses take care of 7 sick sailors.)

Oh god, I love Swedish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kizka.tumblr.com
niksi483



Posts : 3246
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 21
Location : Planet Fierce

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:53 pm

What? What?
I have been trying to say it.... and I think my touge hurts now Laughing

Quote :
This is something we don't have here in Estonia and I hated it, I mean... I'm more into humanities, but I had to learn everything and at Sixth Form I had like normal of 4 courses of one subject a year, but 15 in mathematics and 14 in English. 15! and I don't even like maths!
Same here, you are not alone :/

_________________
~~ Danny Fan Twitter ~~ Danny Fan Page ~~ Deric Fanfiction ~~


I want to kiss him ^ all over
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
elinidamaria



Posts : 38
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 30
Location : Gävle, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Hahaha! This thread is so funny! Smile I guess Im lucky swedish is my native language!

Even I have trouble saying this Very Happy -> Av sjuttiosju sjömän var tjugosju sjösjuka den sjunde dagen. Sju sjuksköterskor sköter sju sjuka sjömän.
Back to top Go down
http://videofy.me/elinidamaria
kikisan



Posts : 2806
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 28
Location : Colombia

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:32 am

Oh no, I feel scared just by looking this sentence.

And I love Eric's english. He speak very fluently. I hope I can do this with Swedish too.

_________________



I Choose... My Eric+ Danny + Molly fanfic
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t194-i-choose-dericlly-fanfic-18
Eric Potter fanfic
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t388-eric-potter-fanfic
"IGNSTSMF" (I Got No Switch to Stop My Fantasies)
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t387-ignstsmf-deric-fantasies-fic
-----------------
Visit my blog
Deric Stories
The ultimate Deric fic experience
Back to top Go down
niksi483



Posts : 3246
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 21
Location : Planet Fierce

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:56 pm

kikisan wrote:
Oh no, I feel scared just by looking this sentence.

And I love Eric's english. He speak very fluently. I hope I can do this with Swedish too.

I know right Shocked
Too much S,J,U, Laughing shy Whenever I try, I end u saying "U" on reapeat. #Fail.

Quote :
I guess Im lucky swedish is my native language!
You are, girl Wink

_________________
~~ Danny Fan Twitter ~~ Danny Fan Page ~~ Deric Fanfiction ~~


I want to kiss him ^ all over
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
saade_got_swagger



Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:23 pm

niksi483 wrote:
Well, there's a special thread for questions about Eric.
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t28-about-eric

But I will answer you question here.
According to what I've heard, he had studied german - but he doesn't really speak it Laughing

And of course, they learn English in Sweden Wink

kizka wrote:
Well... I personally haven't met a Swede who doesn't speak English and I work with Swedes every day. Well.. lying now, have met one actually, but he was around 60 years old. Usually they come to me and talk in English and when I answer in Swedish they're all like: Jaha! Du talar svenska! Vad roligt!
So, my point is, yea, they all talk English Very Happy It's one of their compulsory subjects at school although they actually have quite much freedom of what they want to learn and since the Swedish School Plan encourages individualistic education they basically learn whatever they want to. This is something we don't have here in Estonia and I hated it, I mean... I'm more into humanities, but I had to learn everything and at Sixth Form I had like normal of 4 courses of one subject a year, but 15 in mathematics and 14 in English. 15! and I don't even like maths!

Ok, enough of the deep education stuff. Time for some fun. Try saying this really fast!
Av sjuttiosju sjömän var tjugosju sjösjuka den sjunde dagen. Sju sjuksköterskor sköter sju sjuka sjömän.
(Of 77 sailors 27 were seasick on the 7th day. 7 nurses take care of 7 sick sailors.)

Oh god, I love Swedish Very Happy

Oh cool..had no idea about that lol.
I don't know any swedish...
We have the Ikea store here though Smile And normally when you walk around the store, they have different swedish signs (with english translation.). Like going to the restaurant area- there's a sign that says 'Enjoy your meal.' in swedish. And also there's different items that have swedish names on them.
I like the food Razz at that store. Especially the swedish meatballs yum!

It was quite funny though...the way I thought Saade sounded was completely different to how Eric said it. I'm still trying to master saying that Razz Not used to pronouncing the 2 a's together lol.
Back to top Go down
Delahk



Posts : 322
Join date : 2011-07-02
Age : 20
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:18 pm

niksi483 wrote:
What? What?
I have been trying to say it.... and I think my touge hurts now Laughing

Same here! Very Happy
I'm not good at saying stuff like this, not even in my mothertongue. So it's even more hard in Swedish. Very Happy
I love Swedish though, it sounds so cute (when it's spoken by native's lol)

I love IKEA too, I may go there next week. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://saadeforever.tumblr.com
kikisan



Posts : 2806
Join date : 2011-05-27
Age : 28
Location : Colombia

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:44 am

Delahk wrote:
niksi483 wrote:
What? What?
I have been trying to say it.... and I think my touge hurts now Laughing

Same here! Very Happy
I'm not good at saying stuff like this, not even in my mothertongue. So it's even more hard in Swedish. Very Happy
I love Swedish though, it sounds so cute (when it's spoken by native's lol)

I love IKEA too, I may go there next week. Smile

+1
I'm not the best with tonguetwisters

_________________



I Choose... My Eric+ Danny + Molly fanfic
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t194-i-choose-dericlly-fanfic-18
Eric Potter fanfic
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t388-eric-potter-fanfic
"IGNSTSMF" (I Got No Switch to Stop My Fantasies)
http://manszelmerlow.forumotion.com/t387-ignstsmf-deric-fantasies-fic
-----------------
Visit my blog
Deric Stories
The ultimate Deric fic experience
Back to top Go down
elinidamaria



Posts : 38
Join date : 2011-08-15
Age : 30
Location : Gävle, Sweden

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:12 am

There is another thing you can try to say.. I think it goes like this: Sex laxar i en laxask. Try saying it fast a couple of times! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://videofy.me/elinidamaria
niksi483



Posts : 3246
Join date : 2011-05-22
Age : 21
Location : Planet Fierce

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:00 pm

elinidamaria wrote:
There is another thing you can try to say.. I think it goes like this: Sex laxar i en laxask. Try saying it fast a couple of times! Smile


LOL Laughing I'd better not write what I end up saying after couple of times.... Sigh. Laughing shy

_________________
~~ Danny Fan Twitter ~~ Danny Fan Page ~~ Deric Fanfiction ~~


I want to kiss him ^ all over
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/DannySaucedoFans
saade_got_swagger



Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-08-14

PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:06 am

Speaking about Sweden- not so much the language
But what sights are interesting to see there for tourists? Like natural views, theme parks, etc..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School    Today at 9:47 am

Back to top Go down
 
SSS ·:· Saade Swedish School
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Swedish Green and White Glass Vases
» Ouran High School Host Club!
» The Swedish and Danish productions
» Old school Olds
» what is (or was) your least favorite part of high school?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Måns Zelmerlöw :: The Lounge :: General Discussions-
Jump to: